Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I bought some from ITC a few weeks ago and of course the wife got it before me and it rode around in her truck for over a week before i got it. But at least it was ell steeped. Anyways the Monkey Cake was out of this world. Berserker is the best chocolate vape I ever had. Jakc o latern isnt really pumkiny but its a very good all day vape and I also got munchies wich is also very good. I got 120 ml bottle of berserker because it was so highly recomended and have reorderd more Monkey Cake as well as Spoon licker II.
I just started making my own juices with the goal of not buying premade juices again but will order from ITC again, they are that good to me and priced right.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Yeah, Me Too! I've been DYI for the last couple of years, but this Dirty Dutchman is so good, I may cool it on the mixing for a while!

My wife loves candycane. Anything at ITC along those lines?

Knife

There is Wintermint (wintergreen/spearmint/menthol), and Thrasher (anise/mint), but not peppermint candy candy. Also Cool Mint Cookie.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
I would hope that every company makes something that resonates as an ADV to someone. Some are straight forward simple flavors. Some are complex and have nuances that sneak up on you in wonderful yet surprising ways. Some, at least to some palates, simply suck.

We are blessed to have so many choices. I always think of it as similar to food rather than analog cigarettes. I'm not sure I'll ever have one flavor or brand that I want exclusively as I did when I smoked. I do have a few flavors and vendors I return to again and again. Sometimes I want lobster with a magnificent silky sauce, interesting sides served on picture perfect china and at other times a carton of Chinese take-out and some disposable chopsticks puts a smile on my face. To me what makes a juice a "good" one is it keeps me from wanting a cig and is enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread