I need some real advice on MBV and juice in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowOhms

Oct 28, 2013
Bossier, LA
Anyone that loves MBV juice is most likely new to the vape scene or has not tried many juices IMHO. I started on MBV and they had a few good flavors but they were so inconsistent I stop buying from them. Their prices are low yes, but a waste of money to my taste buds. If you liked their cinnamon roll I found a better version from BukuVapor. And if you like cinnamon in general try the BukuVapor King Cake and Cinnatoast Crunch (tastes spot on to cinnamon toast crunch cereal)

TheChromeKamuro

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
Sturgeon, MO USA
You could also try Magical Myst. Their juice appeals to me because they are vapers that also crave intense flavors, and couldn't find what they were looking for buying elsewhere. As a result, lots of their flavors can't be vaped in anything but glass, which works for me since I stopped having anything to do with plastic tanks. Plastic screws up the true taste of the juice, imho . A couple for your consideration:
Vaporous Vanilla
Traditional Chai
Lemon Dream Cupcake (OMG!)
Dragons Breath
Happy Place

This is another vendor that I can guarantee with which you will find several ADV-worthy juice offerings. :)

eyerhere

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Warren Mi
Actually szot, what are you vaping out of? because I noticed that back when I would buy my juices in the store I was using clearos like my T3S, and AeroTank. But now im using a Kayfun, and occasionally drip. I decided to look further into this thought and found that allot of people are saying that mbv tastes fine in clearos, but tastes horrible when you get into hotter builds like RBA/RDA.

Can anyone comment on this? Im thinking about throwing a new coil in my aero tank and testing this theory when I get home.

What I noticed with juice flavor in my rba&rta was that I needed to lower my nic level. In clearos like vivi nova and mt3s I still use 24mg, in my rta with usualy around 0.8 dual coil 12mg tastes better and cloud chasing in the rda 6mg.
Mbv cinnamon roll has been my favorite for a realy long time, but the funny thing is I like it best through a pyrex vivi nova,

relink2013

Jun 2, 2014
Ormond Beach, FL
wow thanks for all the suggestions guys. I looked at ITC but they seemed to be out of stock on allot of stuff, I haven't checked out Magical Myst yet but I will, and I have watched some reviews on Killer Juice, and ill probably check them out on payday.

Oh and to Buggainok, I actually ordered 80VG/20PG because that's what they had in the store. With my Kayfun and my Quasar I prefer higher VG juices, and same will be true when My Orchid finally gets here. I don't go ridiculous with my coils or anything, for a single I don't go below 1ohm and for a dual I stick around .5 ohm, I find it gives good vapor, great flavor (on good juices), and my 2600mah battery still lasts all day.

But I really appreciate all the suggestions, I would love to compile a list of good and affordable vendors for juice because mbv, on top of what I already said, is just too inconsistent, as one other person here said. I bought stickey bun at my local b&m, tasted ok, I got another bottle from a friend who didn't like it, tasted FANTASTIC, so then I ordered a bottle online, tastes nothing like either of the other 2 I tried.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Anyone that loves MBV juice is most likely new to the vape scene or has not tried many juices IMHO. I started on MBV and they had a few good flavors but they were so inconsistent I stop buying from them. Their prices are low yes, but a waste of money to my taste buds. If you liked their cinnamon roll I found a better version from BukuVapor. And if you like cinnamon in general try the BukuVapor King Cake and Cinnatoast Crunch (tastes spot on to cinnamon toast crunch cereal)

Just for the record, I think it's somewhat rude and shows a lack of critical or reasonable thinking to make judgments about people based on which juices they like or don't like.

I am always willing to hear someone's personal opinion about a particular juice or flavor, but your personal opinions about folks who do or do not like that particular juice is not really helpful. I agree with szot, "Liking MBV juices is no indicator of a vaper's newness or inexperience."

I've been vaping successfully (and not smoking) for about 9 months now, and have tried many juices. Mt. Baker remains my favorite.:)

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
I like MBV 's Cinnamon Roll, Rainbow Sherbet, and Orange Dream Bar the best.
But I buy just the flavorings to make my own juice, with a few added goodies, lol.

Extra shots will make some flavors taste like perfume or chemicals IMO, just dilute your bottle with some PG/VG base.
You do have some plain PG & VG, right ?
Better than dumping money down the drain, as some of the bad one's can be made vape-able.
And then you can add some Vanilla, Cream, Cheesecake, or whatever, to try fixing it.
That's how I got started in DIY.

eyerhere

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Warren Mi

:nah::nah::nah:

Zach CC

Aug 20, 2014
CT
MBV is really the only juice I buy. I have tried some "boutique" juices such as Vapor Chef (which were really good) and a few others. In my experience, MBV provides the most bang for your buck. The only juices I have from them that I vape in tanks are Salted Caramel and Butter Pecan which are both delightful. A few I can recommend to you are Cheesecake, Orange Dream Bar, Dream Tea, Rainbow Sherbet, Udderly Nuts, Sugar Cookie, and Get Razzled. I have spent a ..... ton of money on MBV juice and probably always will as long as the price remains the same. Good luck; I hope you can find a few you like.

runitskat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
San Diego
runitskat.tumblr.com
My ADV right now is Johnny Chimpo from MBV. I just got some cheesecake as well that is good and Moo Juice of course. I received Pink Champagne as a freebie and it's maybe my 2nd in line for an ADV. Really surprised with that one.

I did get Cinnamon Roll in my first order from them that was awesome. The second bottle I ordered was not good at all. Same thing with Caramel Candy. I just figured that after almost 2 months without smoking, my taste buds are doing weird things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread