Ideas on carrying egos around?? pocket size??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
"Ive seen alot of cases, but I dont wanna be walking around with a huge bulge in my pants lol."
Is that PV in yer pocket, or are you just happy too see me?

It could work better than a cucumber (Spinal Tap reference).

I use the EGO carry case. I don't like it on accounta it is too short for the mega and the pockets are down on one side, and up on the other...
Until I find something better, that's all I have.

....the chicks dig it.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
IMG_0305.jpg

I make my own. I have one that holds 2 Rivas, and one that will hold one Rive and a bottle of liquid. The yarn cushions the manual battery and helps prevent accidental push.
If interested in one, PM me.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
I simply bought one of those belt pouches that you would used to carry a cell phone or a small digital camera. Chose one of the smallest available. It's not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes anyway, and because it's strapped to the belt, it's not cluttering my pockets... and I'll not risk turnig the e-cig on because something in my pocket pressed the button, lol!! Besides, if you keep the e-go it in your pocket, keys or coins will quickly scrape the painting. Small as it may look, the pouch carries a 10ml bottle and a dissasembled ego (Battery + cone atomizer + spare tank), so I ALWAYS have a backup! (Back when I smoked, it was simple to just buy a new pack of cigarettes. I'ts no so simple with the PV, so...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread