Identifying/labeling attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
I have at least a half a dozen clearos going at any time with different juices. That was fine until I started ordering a lot of different juices and the place I'm ordering from doesn't add any color to juices.

Any suggestions from more experienced vapers about how to identify/label attys given I do change liquids often once I'm done with a flavor? I've considered some type of tape but I don't want to risk breaking attys with removing tape or other wise damaging.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
i know some use different colored attys for specific flavors (thus also no accidental mixing of different flavors)
or different colored drip tips

maybe try a washable marker?

Unfortunately the attys are all the same. I'm getting them from a local place that doesn't have any variety. Can the ends of clearos be replaced? Maybe different colors for that would work.

haha I tried a washable marker - using an index card tracking #s and I found it rubbed off before I was even done!

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
you could use small colored rubber bands. Place a color on each of your juice bottles and a similar color on the clearo with that juice. You can take the rubber band off when using that tank if it bothers you, just replace it when you switch.

Great and simple idea! Now I just need to find some colored rubber bands. Makes perfect sense!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
you could use small colored rubber bands. Place a color on each of your juice bottles and a similar color on the clearo with that juice. You can take the rubber band off when using that tank if it bothers you, just replace it when you switch.

Beat me to it. That is what I did when I had all of my Vivi Novas.
Now I just smell them to determine their origin bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread