If Anyone Still Uses Ego type 510 Batteries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much here, mostly lurk. I'm stuck in the past (still using 510s & Aspire K1's lol) and avoid newer stuff that throws heavy plumes of vapor everywhere. That's probably weird but I like moderate amounts of vapor in my small apt. I have noticed a thread or two of people talking about having trouble finding good 510 batts nowadays. Just wanted to shout-out this little Ebay supplier selling good Ego type passthrough 510's: 2016qualityproducts | eBay

Their 1300mah non-variable passthroughs are particularly good, better than most name-brand batts I've paid more for. Most of these have lasted me for 6-8 months of heavy use, some are still useable after a year.

I couldn't find a forum for customer testimonials, so sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
I don't post much here, mostly lurk. I'm stuck in the past (still using 510s & Aspire K1's lol) and avoid newer stuff that throws heavy plumes of vapor everywhere. That's probably weird but I like moderate amounts of vapor in my small apt. I have noticed a thread or two of people talking about having trouble finding good 510 batts nowadays. Just wanted to shout-out this little Ebay supplier selling good Ego type passthrough 510's: 2016qualityproducts | eBay

Their 1300mah non-variable passthroughs are particularly good, better than most name-brand batts I've paid more for. Most of these have lasted me for 6-8 months of heavy use, some are still useable after a year.

I couldn't find a forum for customer testimonials, so sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

To be honest, whilst on here not many people will be using them because they're vape enthusiasts, you're not alone. I see plenty of people out and about using relatively cheap clearomisers and someone I know who works in a vape shop says high PG and cheap setups are the 'bread and butter' of the business. A lot of people probably found something that worked a fair few years ago and see no reason to 'upgrade' if they're still happy, like you are.

I still have a couple of basic setups like that in use for when I'm visiting non-smokers/vaper friends in their own house for instance because it just seems like good manners.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Probably the people looking for 510's meant cig-alikes. That's how they were referred to back in the ego days. The way that the eBay seller refers to them is confusing. Probably not many egos out there that aren't 510 threading. Pay a little more and get a Joye ego and they'll last far longer than 6mths. Glad to hear that you are still vaping away!

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain

Hi,
    Sorry, not a fan of Ebay.
    eGo Products

Best of luck
    I

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    "Just wanted to shout-out this little Ebay supplier selling good Ego type passthrough 510's"

The OP, according to the above, has been using passthrough eGo batteries and is located in Florida. Getting them from overseas vendors, except for maybe FastTech (if they even have passthroughs), will be quite a bit more expensive, IMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread