If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
For 3 years now, if I order on a Mon or Tues, it takes a day for them to mix and pack my order and 2 days after that it is in my box. And, I'm over a thousand miles away. Being near a major interstate probably helps the travel time. Nothing else I order that is mailed and mixed for me gets here that fast.
Just in time vaping. Scott makes it pretty easy to schedule such that you run out 4 days after the refill arrives, making it a week old steep.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: redeuce

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well i need juice again. I think i will go max VG this round and try something in a cupcake too.

Sample pack
Blue Moo
Blue Cakes or Killer Cupcake...kinda hard to choose
Peachy Peach
Kiberry or Berry Burst...i liked both
HulaBerry

Probably a 120mil of either Kiberry or Berry Burst. This might get me by until the next sale.

EDIT
Good thing i double checked my old emails from Ohm's. In my first order he included a 15% off code and i never used it. :D

BTW it was $5 shipping now even over $25. Not a huge deal but i thought it was worth mentioning.

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Found out today that paying extra for his $5 priority mail gets you ZERO insurance.

My $43 Labor Day order is lost in the mail. The PO says they delivered it to the Office where I live. The Office says Nope, they didn't get it.

Scott says, Sorry, can't do anything. You can file a claim if you want. WRONG only the shipper can file a claim.

He won't even send me the same invoice I just paid for so I could still get the Labor Day discount for the RE-order.

I can just dispute the charge with my bank but that would probably mean no more juice orders filled from them. I am quite PO'd with him over this. I still may dispute the charge just because he won't do Anything to help out here.

This is the 3rd time Scott has screwed me over, a 3.5 year customer. This is the last time. I will be trying Verde Valley Vapes as a possible replacement.

IF an order of yours from them gets lost in the mail, you are just screwed. Not me. Not anymore from him.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Here is the cut and paste from Scott to me.

"Per our policy, once the item is shipped it becomes the responsibility of the shipping company (USPS). You will need to follow up with them and file an official claim as we have no control over when\if a package is shipped\delivered properly. Please follow up with the United States Postal Service with your inquiry\tracking number."

Only the shipper can file a claim for insurance.

I even offered to Pay for a resend If he would at least also give me the same Labor Day discount as on the missing order. He didn't even reply to that email.

Finally I told him if I did not have a full refund by 3 pm I would refute the charge with my card company. He sent the refund.

I started this 50+ page thread for Ohm's. I tested juices for him. I had several chats with him about Ohm's.
I don't need this cr*p from him.

My order from Verde Valley Vapes will be here Monday. I happened to notice in going through all the V3 pages here on ECF a post about a missing order. V3 resent the order Free, no questions asked.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I ordered from V3 several times without any issues. With shipping though i can get close to the same price locally for a single 100mil bottle. The V3 juice isnt bad. A tad light on flavoring but not bad at all. My main dislike is so many are "creamed" or deserts. I prefer straight fruits mostly for everyday vapes. Anything else i can only handle in limited amounts before its just blaaaaa.

Yaeliq was really good at one time but it ships from Israel. $12/100mil but shipping is high. $13 shipping for 5/100mils shipped to me. I guess that isnt all that bad but there is always the concern about it sitting in customs and the longer wait time.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Here is the cut and paste from Scott to me.

"Per our policy, once the item is shipped it becomes the responsibility of the shipping company (USPS). You will need to follow up with them and file an official claim as we have no control over when\if a package is shipped\delivered properly. Please follow up with the United States Postal Service with your inquiry\tracking number."

Only the shipper can file a claim for insurance.

I even offered to Pay for a resend If he would at least also give me the same Labor Day discount as on the missing order. He didn't even reply to that email.

Finally I told him if I did not have a full refund by 3 pm I would refute the charge with my card company. He sent the refund.

I started this 50+ page thread for Ohm's. I tested juices for him. I had several chats with him about Ohm's.
I don't need this cr*p from him.

My order from Verde Valley Vapes will be here Monday. I happened to notice in going through all the V3 pages here on ECF a post about a missing order. V3 resent the order Free, no questions asked.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Sorry to hear of your shipping nightmare, Bruce. I had a package from Ohm's go walkabout to another town, but it eventually came back to me. USPS didn't read the zip code properly. I hope you find something that works for you.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I tried a few more liquids I hadn't had before, so here goes.

ICE CREAM COOKIE: A creamy, flavorful vanilla ice cream with brown sugar infused oatmeal cookie makes for a fantastic replacement for the deleted DREAMY flavor. I seem to really enjoy the vanilla flavors of late, with Vanilla Custard and Killer Cupcake as All Day Vapes and close seconds with VBIC and now Ice Cream Cookie. I've got a 120ml of the new Vanilla Dream coming this week.

Hula Berry: A nice, smooth blend of Pineapple and Strawberry that has found a place in my rotation. If you like just fruit, this is a nice all-dayer.

Berry Burst: Berries, Berries, Berries. A touch of real fruit and candy flavoring, but a bit too sour for my taste. It's tart and sour with a touch of sweetness in the aftertaste like a sour ball candy. Nice and potent, but not my cup of tea.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Berry blast, berry burst, or whatever he serves. If a vendor will not even consider filing a claim on behalf of a person who has put their ejuice on the front page of this forum for the last 2 or 3 years; then that is a vendor that should be avoided at all costs. Filing a claim is a 5 minute process, and if you are not willing to do that even then at least honor the sales code that took place during the initial order. If this guy Scott operates like this then the vaping community should react.

I've been at this now for 5 years and never heard of such practices, nor been treated in the manner Scott has treated Bruce. If it was up to me, and I know it is not, this thread should sink into the anals of oblivion.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
This past spring, before they came out with the Steeped line, Scott wanted testers for it pre-production so of course, I signed on. I think there were 8 or so flavors.

The unusual thing was he wanted kind of a blind test. He sent at least 2, some 3 or 4 "options" for each flavor. Supposedly only 1 was the Real Deal. Sooo, we ended up testing around 24 or so different to some degree juices. This is the 2nd time reviewing for him that at the end, I said, OK, which ones were The Real Deals? Just for my own curiosity. He didn't even answer the email.

When I sent the last pre-production reviews in, Scott, Of His Of Volition, said, "Hey, when we get the first batch bottled up ready to go, we'll send you a sample size of each flavor as it ended up as, so you can see." I waited a couple months after the line went live and messaged him back. I mentioned that HE had offered it. He got kind of indignant that I was actually asking for what he had Offered and said, "Well, I am a man of my word. I said I'd do it so I'll get it right out to you."

And, noperoo, that didn't happen either...
I'll miss their juices but not their childish stupidity.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
This past spring, before they came out with the Steeped line, Scott wanted testers for it pre-production so of course, I signed on. I think there were 8 or so flavors.

The unusual thing was he wanted kind of a blind test. He sent at least 2, some 3 or 4 "options" for each flavor. Supposedly only 1 was the Real Deal. Sooo, we ended up testing around 24 or so different to some degree juices. This is the 2nd time reviewing for him that at the end, I said, OK, which ones were The Real Deals? Just for my own curiosity. He didn't even answer the email.

When I sent the last pre-production reviews in, Scott, Of His Of Volition, said, "Hey, when we get the first batch bottled up ready to go, we'll send you a sample size of each flavor as it ended up as, so you can see." I waited a couple months after the line went live and messaged him back. I mentioned that HE had offered it. He got kind of indignant that I was actually asking for what he had Offered and said, "Well, I am a man of my word. I said I'd do it so I'll get it right out to you."

And, noperoo, that didn't happen either...
I'll miss their juices but not their childish stupidity.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Wow.I didn't know that, Bruce. I was a tester for the same line, shot Scott FB messenger replies to the testing and when it was ready to be released, he messaged me back, sent my a e-gift card/coupon for the line which I ordered and was shipped right out. So, a totally different experience.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Sampled all of them from the last order. Hula Berry and KiBerry are probably the best FOOB. I can vape both straight from the mail. Blue Moo is my least favorite and doesnt take much like a blueberry shake to me. Peachy Peachy is a tad harsh. Killer Cupcakes aint bad but like most bakery type juice in that category it needs more time. It does however taste like vanilla and cake.

I did not sample the Berry Burst. I had it before and its the 120 so im letting it age.

Reactions: jefsview

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Ordered 3 more bottles on the 16th. Tracking says they will be here today. They arrived at my local PO. Used a 15% off code i had so i got 3 for the same price per bottle as the 5 bottle deal he is running. $11 per 120ml.

Giving the Dragon's Tears a shot this time. I wasn't that thrilled with Blue Moo even after a few weeks steeping. Vapeable but nothing i would order again. Killer CupCakes was pretty good after a couple weeks. Not fantastic but it was good.

Sure beats the hell out of running up to the local shop and paying $25/130ml of RedCap Creations. I like the juice its just very limited on flavors and its all 80vg. Occasionally i need to drop down to 70vg.

EDIT: arrived a couple minutes ago. Not bad at all for ordering last Friday.

Last edited:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Most recent order

Placed on the 9th and card was charged
Shipping label created on the 11th at about 12:30pm
USPS didnt have an update until they received it today at about 8:30am
EST delivery date...the 18th

Not too happy atm about the delay.

Same here except I ordered on the 10th. Same delay and delivery date, though. Their shipping is usually quick, so I’m not too upset as long as it doesn’t become the new norm.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Package arrived today. I got 2x120ml of a juice i tried before and knew i liked. Got some Happy Pappy to sample. I normally dont get apple flavors but its kinda good.. :D

270ml of liquid for $28ish delivered is still impossible to beat locally and even for online pricing its pretty darn good.

• Agree
Reactions: Bookworm

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
My package still isn’t out for delivery, which means I won’t get it until at least Tuesday. Can’t say I’m happy about this extreme delay, especially since they increased the shipping costs. They said they shipped it the 12th but didn’t really ship it until the 15th, and now USPS is being super slow about it all, too. All in all, very disappointing and not worth $5 shipping.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
My package finally showed up but the cap on my bottle wasn’t lined up correctly and I lost about 30mls inside the package. Very disappointing overall. I’ll still put in orders because it’s one of the few places that still makes the type of RY4 that I like, but I hope this delay and spill is a one off and not the future of Ohm’s Vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread