The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If only to live in a country that allowed the truth to be told.....

Discussion in 'Law and the E-Cigarette' started by KonaNeil, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    like Russia:shock:

Suppliers; don't you wish you could say what you know to be true like this site does?

Denshi Tabaco

English translation: Google Translate

2. Vocalek

Vocalek CASAA Activist ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 7, 2009
    Springfield, VA
    Wow. The picture looks just like the e-cigar I bought from NJOY two years ago.

3. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Sure. All but the custom "mods" come from a handful of Chinese companies and are labeled by the distributor. Its called OEM manufacturing. Most industries work this way.

When you buy a can of soup from Safeway, the same soup is available in the next state labeled Kroger.

4. whistlrr

whistlrr Super Member ECF Veteran

So...

why doesn't somebody make them some really goofy (especially non cigarette) color or maybe even see through, call them something equally dopey (but far removed from any reference to cigarettes or any of the 'hot' issues) like maybe

"Happy Breathe-Activated Vapor Fog Simulator"

and then they could be sold as novelty items and in that one store they always have in every mall (who's name escapes me at the moment but every mall has one, store always has black lights and posters and tons of goofy generally useless stuff in them -- if somebody knows and wants to say its name would help this to not be one of those 'gonna bug me all day' things')

Maybe its "Spencers" I'm thinking of?

Anyway, that'd be one solution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.