The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

if you own a KGO

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ashora, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
  2. Sweeney Todd

Sweeney Todd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Durham, NC USA
    On a KGO I'm a big fan of Boge 2.0 ohm cartomizers. Juice, well, that's so subjective I wouldn't know where to start. :) If you like caramel RY4s (that's what I'm into vaping now when I'm not taste-testing), I really enjoyed Swagger from PinkSpot and the RY4 by eVaporClouds.

Hope this helps!

3. mynameisrob

mynameisrob Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
    I use an E-Power which is very similar to a kGo and is 3.7V like the kGo, but uses non-proprietary batteries. I have also used a kGo, I just dont own one myself.

The Boge 2.0ohm cartos work really well, but personally I like the Smoktech 1.7ohm XL cartos more. The one thing I dont like about the Boges is that they only hold 1-1.2ml of juice. The Smoktech 1.7ohm XL cartos hold about twice as much juice as the Boges do. I would def try the Smoktech 1.7ohm XL cartos bc they are awesome and give a great vape on the kGo and E-Power. Their designed for 3.7V PVs, like the kGo/E-Power, and they produce a nice warm vape with a LOT of vapor. Since they hold alittle over 2ml of juice, they last a pretty long time before you need to refill.
    Hoosier sells them for a good price, and so does Crystal Clear Vaping. Crystal Clear Vaping calls them the Ressurectors, but their the same cartos, "Ressurectors" is just a nickname. The Ressurectors are the only cartos I use on my E-Power bc I find them to be very consistant and give a great vape. If you fill them correctly and not let them get dry, they can last a long time. On avg one lasts me about 1-3 weeks depending on the juice Im using, but Ive had a few that have lasted even longer. My longest is almost 7 weeks on one carto.
    I buy all of mine from CCV bc they have free shipping which is nice when you just want to buy cartos, and if you buy a 15-pack you get a free drip tip.
    The Smoktech 1.7ohm XL cartos (Ressurectors) also work awesome in the Smoktech Dual Coil tank. CCV and Hoosier both sell the tanks and they are really cheap and work well. You can get one for about $10 and it comes with a pre-punched dual coil carto in it and a drip tip. Personally I think dual coils suck at lower voltages so I didnt use the carto that came with the tank. The Ressurectors are the same size as a dual coil carto so they fit perfectly in the dual coil tank and I think they work a LOT better than any dual coil does on a kGo or E-Power. I use the Ressurectors in the 3.5ml tank and they work awesome. The 3.5ml tank is perfect size for a kGp/E-Power sized PV. It lasts me all day without needing to refill, yet is still small enough that you can carry it in your pocket. CCV and Hoosier both sell pre-punched Ressurectors too for the SMoktech tanks and they have the metal base on them like the dual coil carto that comes with the tank.

As for juice, SweeneyTodd said, its really subjective. What I like you might hate, and vice versa.

I would check BlueMist Vaping though. They are an awesome vendor with great juices. They have a huge selection, over 250 juices and really good prices, $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They offer sample packs which I highly recommend you get and you can pick the juices you want for a sample pack. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more, and if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for only $30, which is an awesome deal and considerably cheaper than what most other vendors charge

4. Dandafixr

Dandafixr Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    Missery, United States
  5. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    I would suggest once you find a juice you really like to test the EMDCC , long battery life (for me at least) tons of vapor and hold > 4ml so they last many people at least a day on one total fill. :vapor:

6. Bostonsnboxers

Bostonsnboxers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    +1 emdcc...I've tried em all and these are my fav :)

7. echofinder

echofinder Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Damascus, MD
    I like the resurrectors as well, but mostly I use a 1.7 flanged carto in the madvapes tank; so basically it is the ressie in a tank haha. Works like a champ, though the tank can be high maintenance.

Juice is TVR toasted tobacco BUT I am about to start on 180ml of CAKE BATTER!!!!

8. the_maiden_fair

the_maiden_fair Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    SD , USA
    Ok, I'll be the weird one, I still use atties and cartridges. I have cartos but haven't had the guts to try them (since I switch up flavors so often). I also diy for juice, so unfortunately I am no help for you! I do like the kgo, warmer vape, longer life (compared to riva 750mah). And I absolutely love the 5 click shut off!

9. Mylt1

Mylt1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2011
    Virginia
  10. Cynder

Cynder Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2011
    Alaska
    Boge LR 2.0's and 1.7 ohm ressurectors mainly. I also have a few Visions that are out of this world in flavor/vapor. As for my favorite juices, Vape-a-licious, Highbrow Vapor, and NiteLite for me. :)

11. jnnfrlsw

jnnfrlsw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    East Central Ind
    The boge 2.0s , 1.7 cartos and the 1.5 dual coils all work great on the Kgo. Hoosier sells them all and more. If you get the Kgo be sure and check out his tanks for them as well.

12. Berret

Berret Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    Tempe, AZ
    I use the dual coil mega cartos, they hold tons of juice and you can refill them alot. If you're still trying different juices, make sure you get a few standard 510 cartos, like the boge 2.0s. You don't want to fill up a dual mega with 4ml of juice just to find out you don't like it :)

I use a black KGO with black dual coil megas and it looks really slick also :)

13. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    whats EMDCC?

14. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers

15. Secti0n31

Secti0n31 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2011
    Ohio
    smok teck dual coil 1.5's in a tank. IKV 2.0's in a liquinator or by themselves while constantly dripping. My 2.8ohm ce2's seem to taste very muted in the kgo and dry up rather quickly, but the larger ce2 tanks like the arry tank and map tank work just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.