Igo w6

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawtik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Just picked one up tonight and not sure if I'm digging the post design. The center post has the finger spin nuts which I couldn't tighten without flicking the nuts with a flat head. Then it has the air hole design like the w3 but the 2 little holes that are for running dual coils is jacked up cause it has to be 2 coils next to each other not opposite sides. Anyone else got one and figured out this atty yet? I'm not saying it's a bad atty it's different and the looks I really like alot.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Just picked one up tonight and not sure if I'm digging the post design. The center post has the finger spin nuts which I couldn't tighten without flicking the nuts with a flat head. Then it has the air hole design like the w3 but the 2 little holes that are for running dual coils is jacked up cause it has to be 2 coils next to each other not opposite sides. Anyone else got one and figured out this atty yet? I'm not saying it's a bad atty it's different and the looks I really like alot.

I dislike how they made the holes for a dual coil setup too. I'm thinking that marketing this atty as a dual coil atty is a bit misleading. It can shoehorn dual coil in it, but it's clearly designed for quad coil. I also am a bit disappointed that in order to run dual coil you have to run them next to each other rather than opposite sides. It seems a gross misappropriation of design. The only way to run dual coils on the opposite side is to run all 4 air holes open which is inefficient as all getout. It also seems designed to run vertical coils. This isn't a beginner-friendly RDA. I got mine, but put it away after seeing what I consider (as a beginner coil builder) as serious deficiencies. When I'm ready to roll with 4 coils, I'll pull it out, but until then it's staying in the Vape Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread