Ihybrid Fecta problems! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazeyPurpleHippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hey all! I am a 3 yr vapor and an advanced user. Been wrappin coils and wicks of all kinds, on all kinds of gennys and drippers for quite a while. However, I recently got an ihybrid fecta and I am just having so much problems with it!!! I wrap a very nice 3-4, 1 ohm coil on ss mesh, it wicks very well and all coils light up beautifully! But I barely get a hit off of the thing! I have wrapped nice coil after nice coil and the coil cant be the problem! I have taken everything apart and cleaned and reassembled all contacts and the switch. I just have no idea whats going on! every review I have seen, says it hits super nice, with very little voltage drop, but I am not finding this to be the case! Does anybody have any experience with this or any suggestions??? Please help, cuz the fecta is so beautiful and I love it, but for now it just sits on the shelf(WHAT A SHAME!!!)

nickvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
las vegas
I just got one 2 days ago, I had a problem with the new O ring it's very tight but if you push one side up it's like you snap half top cap it comes right out(put a drip tip on it and snap) and as far as the draw it's 1.3 ml so first did you make sure the hole is directly in front of the wick? if yes i suggest drilling it wider to me it's fine right now and I may drill it.My impression so far it's an excellent product very versatile love it both ways as a mod and hybrid. I hope this helps.

HazeyPurpleHippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the suggestions! Yea the draw was very tight, so i had drilled it out as soon as i opened the box lol! And the new top o-ring is def way too tight! I figured out the problem though and now it fires like a champ! I just had to put a longer brass screw into the top connection. before, in order to make contact with the battery, I had to have it screwed out of the atty most of the way. Now I can screw it in as far as it goes, and it still makes good battery contact! So my only gripes now are that top o-ring(which in not a big deal) and the fact that it seems to leak a little from somewhere. Every time I take the tank shield off, their is juice all over the inside of it! Not sure if condensation is getting in there some how, or if it has something to do with that top o-ring!

HazeyPurpleHippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Now I'm having flooding problems! if I tilt, it floods like crazy and if I don't tilt, its dry! Man, I really dont understand why such a great device is giving me so many problems! All of my other gennys work wonderfully and they are my all day vape! Damn it, I just want to get this thing straightened out, cuz I love it so much!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
for the flooding you just need a fat wick that fills the hole well, then it wil just need to be tilted like every other hit or so.

the condensation on a lot of geni's can be lessened if you make sure to clear the cap of vapor, after you let go of the button kjeep inhaling, removing excess vapor will slow down the condensation buildup, some are worse then others though and sometimes this doesnt really help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread