The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IJoy Combo SRDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Shawn Hoefer, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    I have never bothered with iJoy stuff before. But do have a Capo Squonker in hand, with a second one due here soon. Have had no issues at all with the Capo Squoker. Also have a Capo SRDA in my cart (for the mod color alone). I don't really care much about the SRDA atty itself, barely even care about them even if I can completely rebuild them with my own coils, etc. I'm running a Goon 1.5 on the first Capo Squonker, will run another Goon or maybe a Mesh Pro RDA on the other one when it gets here. Even so am waiting to see if they also offer the rebuildable decks for the SRDA's before I pull the trigger on the mod, OR if they offer the mod color I want alone.

2. Turbocoyote

Turbocoyote Full Member

Jan 29, 2018
    Got my combo srda today. I done exactly as suggested here and pulsed the coils and rewicked with some cotton bacon. I have my capo set at 75w and its reading .14 ohms. Very nice, flavor and vapor. Exactly what i had hoped it would be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.