Ijoy limitless XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
In short... no... it's like 4 years old and somewhat outdated. Don't have experience with that particular tank, but i have a couple very much like that, the Geekvape Griffin e.g.

These types of tanks vape well though... if you can get it really cheap, maybe it's still a good purchase. Because they are so tall the flavor suffers somewhat though, still good though. Otherwise i'd go for something newer. The Blotto or the Bulk comes to mind. Haven't tried so many dual coil RTAs recently... maybe check out youtube for some recent reviews.

For big capacity tank dual coil tank i would actually recommend a top-coil RTA, a so called RDTA. Since the coils are closer to your mouth you get a better flavor... imho. The Brunhilde is my current fav, but the Tauren Max is good too, if you want something smaller. YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Guido Ceccotti

Oct 9, 2018
For $7, you have the original Bellus at Fasttech. Side airflow like the Aromamizers. Dense flavorful vape.

LsIUwCC.jpg

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a limitless plus. Know nothing about the XL, but I loved the simplicity of the build deck on the plus. The only thing with the plus is top fill and top airflow equals dump your juice if you lay it down on it's side. Cant find another one anywhere now but I did find something interesting and completely different tonight, a Uwell Fancier rta/rda. It's an rta that can be converted to rda. I ordered 2 of en. They look pretty snazzy and at 11 bucks each, I didnt go broke. But as far as the limitless XL I dont know anything about it. Sorry.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
It depends on the price. I got one a little while back for under $10 and I think it was worth 10 bucks easily you do have to be pretty spot-on with your wicking like others have said. It's easy to leak let's just say that. I don't have a lot of struggles with leaking with most of my stuff but that one you do have to get it right though nothing catastrophic happened if you're new to rebuilding I wouldn't get it for anything other than 5-10 bucks. The coil that comes with it people say is quite nice I thought the RTA deck was better to be honest as it usually is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread