The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ijust3 burning liquid extremely fast

Discussion in 'Eleaf' started by Toon toon, Sep 25, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Toon toon

Toon toon New Member

Sep 25, 2018
    I got my Ijust3 yesterday and have already gone through 2.5 small tubes of liquid. Is it normal and if not anyway to reduce depletion

Thank you

2. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    What size are the small tubes? 10ml? 25ml in in a day or so is a lot. Or do you mean tanks by saying small tubes? EU tank would be 2ml so 5mls in a day or is very reasonable. If it's the 6.5ml tanks then that would be 16mls about average for a subohm by my standards.

You don't say which tank or coil you are running. I assume you bought it as a kit with the ELLO Duro tank which can use a 0.15 ohm or 0.20 ohm coil. The 0.15 ohm coil is going to burn more juice than the 0.20 ohm coil.

Sub ohm tanks and conservative juice consumption don't often bump up against each other in the same sentence. You might try another tank that is designed for MTL with a 1.5 ohm coil. That would drastically cut the amount of juice you are using.

Need more infor to really help you
    What tank
    Which coil - ohms
    Clarify what small tube means in ml

3. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    The Ijust 3 is 6.5ml with 0.15 coils or 0.2 ohm coils. Going to got thru juice fast. 2 tanks a day of low mg/ml nic is not a lot though.

Vaping less or using another device that wasn't designed to chuck clouds would lower burn rate

• Agree Agree x 1