Ikenvape: Another careless supplier that ignored my instructions and caused me money loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
Cliffs:

1-Ecigs are banned in my country.
2- Before making atomizers order from Ikenvape I asked them if they can change description in the invoice into (510 heater coil). Which is not a wrong description ,right ? But I needed them to help my family. What else can I do ? Travel to USA every couple of months ?

3-Ikenvape told me ; "No problem , we are experienced with international orders ,we will change the description..etc

4- Made the order ,reminded them in invoice instructions, then sent another email reminder.

5-They ignored my instructions , sent it with yellow plastic cover (That looks like cigarette filter) AND with description Atomizer!

Ok Ok. Before any one tells me ,that they don't have to change the description , and you are the bad guy..etc.
They DIDNT have to agree with me and fool me ?? Right ? Why did they accept my money if they weren't ready to help ?

Last edited by a moderator:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I see you are at it again. While IKV probably should have just told you no and refunded your money they are under no obligation to break both US and Egyptian law for you. Lying on a customs declaration is at minimum falsifying an official document, and could lead to civil and criminal penalties far in excess of the monetary loss of your order. I'll not suggest how you can bypass US and Egyptian law, but I'm sure a quick search of Google or a couple phone calls could solve your problems.

As such I am closing this review and marking it unfounded. If IKV wishes to respond they can contact me through PM and I will update this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread