IkenVape BIG NEWS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Hey everyone!!! As most of you know we have been looking for a good employee for a few years now. We've had many people come and go & just haven't been able to find "the one" that's a good fit for IkenVape. Sooooo.....

I'm back!!!!!!!!

LOL! Yep, that's right... It's me!!
I have finally decided to quit my "regular" job after nearly 14 years to work with Isaac at IkenVape! So now, I'll have more time to help out w/our ever growing business (I can't thank you guys enough for that) which means that Isaac and I will both have more time for the forum, emails, & shipping. Customer service for us is a big deal & with only having Isaac trying to handle everything it's been tough to keep up with engineering and well, Everything, but don't worry, Isaac and I make an amazing team & we'll be back to where we want our standards to be in no time of being there for You!! I want to thank you all for your continuing support to us over the years. We are truly blessed to have such amazing customers, friends, and family!!!

This also means that we will be back to having contests!!!!
:thumbs:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh Too Cool. I'm so glad to see this. As you of all people know he needs help. Welcome back Mrs. Ikenvape.

mrsi.jpg

Last edited:

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Didn't know you left, but welcome back.

Electricnut!!! Hey!!! Well I never really left, but I wasn't on ECF, or any forum for almost 2 years. I popped in here and there, but with a full time job, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a new housse... things were pretty hectic! Now my full time job will be IkenVape, plus kids, dogs, house LOL but now I'll have more time for all of you!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Okay Mrs. Ikenvape you promised us an appearance every now and then.:) Get the old man to drop in and visit us. We miss you two.

:laugh:
Right! Haha poor woman. She's been hammering away at emails and taking care of vendors these past months. she's definitely getting there quickly. Now if I can only get her to do the taxes :lol:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread