Why I love IkenVape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
I needed to take a minute to send a quick tribute out to Isaac at IkenVape. I'm sick as a dog at the moment, so I hope the fact that I was moved to post now rather than later is some testement to how awesome IkenVape is. :) Aside from having the best carts I've ever tried, IkenVapes customer service is just top of the line. After a few problems on a couple of orders, Isaac has bent over backwards to fix the problems. He's gone out of his way to keep me posted on the status of replacements, and is a genuinely nice person, bringing a smile to my face more than once during a 9 day and counting flu. As busy as he is, to take the extra time not only to remedy my problems, but to go above and beyond to make sure I'm taken care of while also being kind enough to extend some comforting words is just unheard of these days. IkenVape is truely a place run for the love of vaping. I will be using IkenVape exclusivly from now on, and will be a loyal customer for life. Thank you IkenVape!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I needed to take a minute to send a quick tribute out to Isaac at IkenVape. I'm sick as a dog at the moment, so I hope the fact that I was moved to post now rather than later is some testement to how awesome IkenVape is. :) Aside from having the best carts I've ever tried, IkenVapes customer service is just top of the line. After a few problems on a couple of orders, Isaac has bent over backwards to fix the problems. He's gone out of his way to keep me posted on the status of replacements, and is a genuinely nice person, bringing a smile to my face more than once during a 9 day and counting flu. As busy as he is, to take the extra time not only to remedy my problems, but to go above and beyond to make sure I'm taken care of while also being kind enough to extend some comforting words is just unheard of these days. IkenVape is truely a place run for the love of vaping. I will be using IkenVape exclusivly from now on, and will be a loyal customer for life. Thank you IkenVape!

Oh yeah, Isaac is good folk.
Now, if he could just avoid screwing up orders in the FIRST place...... ( again, Ike, I'm a kidder)
You think he does that on purpose so people will come in here and post about how good he was about straightening it all out?
Hmmmmmm......

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Lol, I should have worded it differently, my orders were acurate, it was the actual carts themselves that were flawed. One whole batch of 510 softips were unusable, and 3/4 of a batch of gold v2's had problems. He's replacing with fusions, so I'm a happy girl. :D

Fusions huh, hey I'd be happy too!!! I agree Isaac alway's goes above and beyond:thumb:. I also use IKENVAPE atty's and carto's ONLY!!! Hope you get well soon. And by the way, the exact setup on your signature is how I describe heaven also. Maybe that's the road map:laugh:

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
I cant agree enough. I have been through a few vendors in the course of my vaping experience and have had contact with some and I can honestly say Isaac is the one who stands out the most to me. Not only is his site the one where you see some of the most innovative and top preforming stuff in the industry but If you ever have the pleasure of having to deal with him direct you definitely get the sense that he loves what he does and genuinely cares about your happiness as opposed to just wanting to sell you some stuff. Even while being ill.

Iken vape is in it for all the right reasons and if all businesses were run like this one the world would be a better place. Just saying.

Great thread. I hope you feel better soon Greymattergirl :)

Last edited:

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Yep all it took was one email back-and-forth to give me this same impression. I haven't even ordered from him yet (waiting for more RY4) but I already consider him one of my few top vendors. The apparent quality of the engineering and products are enough. The customer service and personableness is just an awesome bonus.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Yep all it took was one email back-and-forth to give me this same impression. I haven't even ordered from him yet (waiting for more RY4) but I already consider him one of my few top vendors. The apparent quality of the engineering and products are enough. The customer service and personableness is just an awesome bonus.

Wrig, you mentioned IKV RY4.

I had tried this juice once a while back from another supplier and wasn't real impressed with it. On a whim I tried some of the IKV RY4 with the last purchase I made and holy cow, this is good stuff!

I will definitely be getting more of this!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wrig, you mentioned IKV RY4.

I had tried this juice once a while back from another supplier and wasn't real impressed with it. On a whim I tried some of the IKV RY4 with the last purchase I made and holy cow, this is good stuff!

I will definitely be getting more of this!

T I finally found a holy cow. Or is that just Bovinia?

uploaded_holy-cow.jpg

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Lol Switched! you didn't happen to get that from "Boston Rob" of Survivor did you? But seriously, Isaac is the worlds most extraordinary man...I hear he bowls overhand!
Nope! But I do remember the clip. The best damn game I seen played on Survivor though. I am glad he finally was able to win.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
T I finally found a holy cow. Or is that just Bovinia?

5card, that has to be your funniest picture yet.

There is a resemblance to the lovely Ms. Bovina though, isn't there?

And Jackson, that comment about Isaac bowling overhand had me on the floor gasping for air!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread