Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Still playing catch up from when he got burnt. Then after that he had to redo his credit card stuff again. This was a bad yr. for Ikenvape and I'm surprised he's still going after all the things he went through. It's going to take some time to get back where he was at. But have no fear, he's the guy that can do it.
Iken-Emote_zps409dd74a.png

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's where we disagree Switcher. I haven't used a 510 except for the Fusion that can vape as good as the KR808. But you are right about the industry going 510. I can't understand why though because going from one PV to another they still have the problem of the centerpost not making contact ever so often. That's something the 808, 901, 801 ever had a problem with.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Did you know memories are never100% accurate? Our memories are stored in segments and when we recall them, our mind struggles to piece them altogether in milliseconds but the brain can never appropriate the precise spaces where these segments belong. Sometimes I still get amazed when trying a missed favorite.

That said, the 808 was reworked and introduced as 510 Diamond one year ago. I'm happy to report that the 808 and 510 Diamond series are currently in production.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Did you know memories are never100% accurate? Our memories are stored in segments and when we recall them, our mind struggles to piece them altogether in milliseconds but the brain can never appropriate the precise spaces where these segments belong. Sometimes I still get amazed when trying a missed favorite.

That said, the 808 was reworked and introduced as 510 Diamond one year ago. I'm happy to report that the 808 and 510 Diamond series are currently in production.

Wooooo Hoooooo

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
In all honesty John, KR 808s known as Krates are a thing of the past. A non common thread for starters, the industry std since has been the 510 thread, which Isaac has top performers that would put the KR8s to shame . Platinum for example :)

have a lot of 510 stuff. I also am finding in some niches the KR808D makes sense. Several Provaries are making up the core of what I use but out in the field and in training the cigalike make the most sense and I am starting to find in the hands free world the KR808 is making a lot of sense.

I have tried really really hard to be 510 only but because of my life style it looks like I need to have both.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

This means I am going to have to check once a day to make sure I don't miss 808's as well as 510's.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

That's why eyewitness accounts aren't very accurate.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
These ones are going to be a bit different. The factory that followed our specs the best has tightened up since then. If we can prove to them that these 808s can fly, then they will open up their channels and give us our old lines again. As it stands for the moment, we're going to start with the standard size un punched in an accurate 1.8 and 2.5Ω

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
These ones are going to be a bit different. The factory that followed our specs the best has tightened up since then. If we can prove to them that these 808s can fly, then they will open up their channels and give us our old lines again. As it stands for the moment, we're going to start with the standard size un punched in an accurate 1.8 and 2.5Ω

Woooo Hooooo

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Are the endcap little rubber plug with the hole still going to be black?

Oh and JJOOHHNN clear out your PM box because it's full and won't accept anymore. That is unless your tired of my PMs.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

I deleted a bunch of messages. There is some room now. I didn't realize hottierockstar and I exchanged so many messages.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Who is going to message me when the KR808's are in? Take that back, who is going to call me when they are in?

Oh this is going to be tough.

I am going to have to get both, compare them side by side and see which I like better for my application then rush back into the store and buy up on the one I like best. They might be gone before I do all of that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread