Ikenvape KR808?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
These ones are going to be a bit different. The factory that followed our specs the best has tightened up since then. If we can prove to them that these 808s can fly, then they will open up their channels and give us our old lines again. As it stands for the moment, we're going to start with the standard size un punched in an accurate 1.8 and 2.5Ω

So these will be 35mm in length. Either size is good for me. :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Are the endcap little rubber plug with the hole still going to be black?

Oh and JJOOHHNN clear out your PM box because it's full and won't accept anymore. That is unless your tired of my PMs.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif
Well the factory has upgraded since then. The plugs are more of a translucent. We're going to go colorless to give customers the option to punch them. If you know of any sources for punch makers, that would be great lol

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
Isaac, hope all is well and truly wish you best of luck in all future endeavors... Brother, have you consider making a small run of those shorty/mini type cartos? I only use your cartos... best in the business (IMHO) and since I have recently ordered some halfling carto tanks from IBT, I have been experiencing a substandard vape - I am sure that it is because of the cartos...
Nevertheless, thank you for doing what you do and your high quality products.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
When are these going to be available? :)
They say 20 business days. The developing is done and now on to production.

Isaac, hope all is well and truly wish you best of luck in all future endeavors... Brother, have you consider making a small run of those shorty/mini type cartos? I only use your cartos... best in the business (IMHO) and since I have recently ordered some halfling carto tanks from IBT, I have been experiencing a substandard vape - I am sure that it is because of the cartos...
Nevertheless, thank you for doing what you do and your high quality products.
Thank you very much telly. As the other post. I had no ideas these existed. I'll start researching immediately. Thank you for this.

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
They say 20 business days. The developing is done and now on to production.

Thank you very much telly. As the other post. I had no ideas these existed. I'll start researching immediately. Thank you for this.

Thank you and keep up the good work; providing the vaping community with top quality items.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Any word on these?
I'm sorry my friend. We were getting everything all set up then hit a wall. The factory refuses to let us modify the models. I was granted internal modifications but not exterior aesthetics. So this means no Mega, punched, S series etc I wanted to scout around a bit to find a factory who has a good base to work with.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm sorry my friend. We were getting everything all set up then hit a wall. The factory refuses to let us modify the models. I was granted internal modifications but not exterior aesthetics. So this means no Mega, punched, S series etc I wanted to scout around a bit to find a factory who has a good base to work with.

When and if it does happen I want non-punched non-slotted ones. :)

I've since moved onto clearomizers after the IkenVape LR 808 cartos went bye-bye (they were the only consistently excellent 808 carto IMHO). but I have yet to make the leap into 510 land. I have found it hard to switch away from my SI 900 X2's (I get 6-9 months of battery life on a set with heavy vaping). But I am looking at that new glassomizer to possibly handle some of the "rough" liquids I want to try which are known to degrade the plastic tanks. How would the PuriTank look and work on my X2? I think the battery size is about equal to the IKV SuperCig 900. And might there be a 901/808 battery-to-510 adapter somewhere in the store to make this work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread