Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Understood, loft, and I'm sorry I don't really have a much better suggestion. I do know (and you've prolly discovered this as well) that there are parts of the Forum specifically for those who are still smoking. Perhaps some others might have (will SURELY have) some concrete suggestions for you.

Meanwhile, sending good thoughts to ya.

-nods- yes. I joined the 'still smoking' thread but don't really follow it any longer. I've just come to accept the fact that while I'm not completely "pure", I am fine with myself. When I'm ready to stop the 2 or 3 that I have per day, I will. It's much better than the 2PAD I use to inhale and I'm cool with that.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
-nods- yes. I joined the 'still smoking' thread but don't really follow it any longer. I've just come to accept the fact that while I'm not completely "pure", I am fine with myself. When I'm ready to stop the 2 or 3 that I have per day, I will. It's much better than the 2PAD I use to inhale and I'm cool with that.

Morning all, Happy St. Patty's Day!!

That's the same way I looked at it, Loft. When/if you get to the point you want to give those last few up, you will :) Feeling guilty about it is a waste of energy!

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Morning!:) What is WTA?? some kind of tobacco absolute or something?

Happy St. Patty's day. I need to go find something green to wear to work today.;)

Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. Has more tobacco substances (still less than burning/smoking) which helps some people kick the analog habit. Only problem is the juice is expensive. lol

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
St Patty's day girl..jpg

Just a fly by to say happy St. Patty's day. Hope everyone is well.:D

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. Has more tobacco substances (still less than burning/smoking) which helps some people kick the analog habit. Only problem is the juice is expensive. lol

Thanks...so who sells this? I have a friend that I think needs this. Would love to read more about it.

I took leave today. I have a big tree that split a few years ago during our ice storm. I finally saved enough money to have it taken down before it falls on my roof. They will be here in about an hour. I hate losing the tree because it gives some serious privacy to my house...but that's just the way it goes sometimes...life hands us challenges all the time, yes??:)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks...so who sells this? I have a friend that I think needs this. Would love to read more about it.

I took leave today. I have a big tree that split a few years ago during our ice storm. I finally saved enough money to have it taken down before it falls on my roof. They will be here in about an hour. I hate losing the tree because it gives some serious privacy to my house...but that's just the way it goes sometimes...life hands us challenges all the time, yes??:)

Sorry you have to lose that tree Cat. I hope all goes well. I am happy to hear you got the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread