I'll Have 2 Years Quit Today!!! Big Thanks To All Of You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Around noon time(ish) I'll have 2 years clean of those nasty cancer sticks! Everyone here has been a big help in keeping me on my path of "no-stinkies"! Whether it be talking about new juice flavors that have piqued my interest, or new devices or tanks I never thought I would enjoy, to now my tireless pursuit of making great tasting DIY juices!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through all kinds of threads from "New Memebers Area" to "The Outside" and have enjoyed the back and forth with the other members here. Though we don't always agree, we are all in this together, and in the end I think (read: hope) we are all friends!
So as usual, I thought about what I wanted to get for my 2 year Anniversary. This week I received two things. For one, R2 is finally back in my hands with it's brand new indestructible 510 and a full cleaning and it vapes fantastic! I also bought my Apple Watch! I got the 42mm Space Grey Sport Version and I love it! Of course it always has the Mickey Mouse watch face on it, because...
It's awesome!
image1.jpg

Now the only thing I have left to get for my 2 year Anniversary is R2's companion! A Gold SP LP Reo Grand that I can call "3PO"! I know there was one on the classies this week but I didn't have the funds at the time. :(:(:( So hopefully I'll be able to grab one up from Rob real soon and the team will be complete!

Again thank you all for the good times and great fun I have had here and here's to many more!

Cheers!!
Keith

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Keith, congratulations, job well done. :party:Living in the boonies we don't hear or see much about Apple Watches. The Mickey Mouse cracked me up. Nice! Good on you for getting yourself something(s) special, you deserve it.
It's pretty awesome! He taps his foot for the "second hand" and moves around! It's pretty sweet!!
applemickey.gif

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Congrats!!! I hope the nic is lower.
I started at 18mg, and am now at 6-10mgs. I'm in my happy place right now, and probably won't go any lower.

Congrads!
If you can track down that classie, I believe the seller took it off the market(due to no interest), probably still available.
It was a good price............
I will do that! Thanks!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member