2 Year Vaperversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Yep, I've reached the 2 year milestone and it has been incredibly easy going.

When I think back to when I started with my little e-roll I had no idea how much I would enjoy vaping, the different flavours the shinyitis ... it's become a hobby and it's kept me off the Cigs from day 1 - double bonus!

I now use various devices from a Lavatube to an istick but on occasion I will have the odd 'puff' on my e-roll all of which I enjoy for different reasons.

A big thankyou to all of you here at ECF who have helped/advised and laughed at or with me, you've all made such a huge difference in making vaping a pleasure ... thankyou!

Here's to the next 2 years! :)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Yep, I've reached the 2 year milestone and it has been incredibly easy going.

When I think back to when I started with my little e-roll I had no idea how much I would enjoy vaping, the different flavours the shinyitis ... it's become a hobby and it's kept me off the Cigs from day 1 - double bonus!

I now use various devices from a Lavatube to an iStick but on occasion I will have the odd 'puff' on my e-roll all of which I enjoy for different reasons.

A big thankyou to all of you here at ECF who have helped/advised and laughed at or with me, you've all made such a huge difference in making vaping a pleasure ... thankyou!

Here's to the next 2 years! :)

That deserves a round of applause.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Congrats.jpg
Congratulations -Redd- :toast: here's to the next 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread