Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I've had my black chrome Provari for a while now...loving it with my 5ml SS cartomator tank, 2.0 dc carto's.....been vaping nonstop at home with it since i've recieved it.... I refilled it yesterday with a TV clove/atomic fireball mix (50/50) and started vaping....had some errands to do so as usual, the provari stays at home...even with my custom holster from Griffin, I leave it because I'm afraid to lose it lol....got home and vaped my brains out until i retired for the night. I got up this morning, made some coffee...picked up the provari and took my first draw of the day....NOTHING....E4 on the LED...I was like, "what the heck?"....pressed again, and it turned to E1.....i lowered the voltage, and again E!.....i repeated it all the way down to 3.3v and still the same :p next i went to my 'spares' box where i have over 50 brand new and tested good carto's.....every single one attached at 3.3v the LED lit up E1....something happened I'm guessing on the circuit board or chip, so I emailed ProVape for instructions to send it back to have it checked out / poss. repair :glug: I'm already lost w/o using it, now relying on my GLV-3 mini and my other mods until it's resolved...of all the mods i own, the provari is my #1 favorite mod :evil:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
lol......considering both juices are US made, one of the cheapest places to buy e-juice, especially for 50ml bottles...and both are 2 of my fav vapes, plz don't...i've tried samples from many vendors and still haven't found better in my opinion, for the price............... anyhoo, I still havent heard back from customer service yet, if I still go through the day w/0 an email back i'll be calling them... need to get this 'short circuit/circuit protection problem fixed :(

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
lol......considering both juices are US made, one of the cheapest places to buy e-juice, especially for 50ml bottles...and both are 2 of my fav vapes, plz don't...i've tried samples from many vendors and still haven't found better in my opinion, for the price............... anyhoo, I still havent heard back from customer service yet, if I still go through the day w/0 an email back i'll be calling them... need to get this 'short circuit/circuit protection problem fixed :(

LOL I think he was cracking a joke about atomic fireball being known to actually dissolve Polycarbonate tubing(which is otherwise nearly unbreakable). If that's what you want to tape though, no one is going to bust your chops for it.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com

Can you please forward me the email you sent to customer service? Ill get it handled for you:)
ken@provape.com

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Ken

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
agreed.......Kenny and David have been big help with my provari...... i was actually ready to send it in after what i 'thought' was temp fixes after cleaning the unit.......being a pc tech by trade and a transit driver for a living, i had some left over electrosol and canned air in my tool box at home... so instead of bubble wrapping and shipping back to provari, i blasted the hell out of it using the electrosol, rinsed it with isopropyl and let it sit overnight (12+ hrs)......got home from work, added a battery and dc carto and fired it up..... it worked again like it had right after the isopropyl cleanings that was recommended.... BUT, it didnt shut down on my again after a half hour like it had after the cleanings........YAY! 3 days so far and still going strong, dont have to send it back :headbang: i had already picked up some bubblewrap and mailer box to ship it back for repair, now i can put it aside in case something really fails.... seriously though, will be ordering a 'spare' when i have the chance....(hoping for green led version to come now that there's a blue one available...plz)
:evil::headbang::rickroll::headbang::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread