I'm a NOOB haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris

Jul 16, 2011
Hammondsport NY
Hello!

I've been off analogs since June 23rd, and I feel great! I've never been this long without a cigarette since I was 18, and I love the freedom that e-cigs give me.

I researched tremendously before settling down on my purchase. I'm a tech nerd, so I watched every youtube video, and read countless forums written by current e-smokers. I actually used this forum a lot before I decided on my starter kit that I purchased. You all provide exquisite information on which to buy, and what to look for. I decided to join this forum on the (typically) unbiased reviews that some of the members posted on here.

Some info for new, and old members:

My first starter kit was the blu. I know some of you are going to say how much crap this unit is, but I haven't had any issues that some people have posted on here. I think it's an EXCELLENT first starter kit. So much so, my sister placed an order for one a week after mine arrived, and my grandmother wants to get one, as well. It would be an absolute miracle if my grandmother quit smoking after 60 some odd years. I had her vape on my blu on the 4th of July, and she immediately said that she wanted one. I've already turned 3 people into e-smoking in the short time I've been vaping! It could be because I'm in a super small town in New York, and no one has ever seen anything like it before. Anyway, I think the new cartomizers, and the juices they use from johnson creek are awesome. The cherry and vivid vanilla are my favorites. I hate the java jolt. Super gross, and I LOVE coffee. I have had success refilling these carts with juices that I bought from perfectelectroniccigarette.com. I bought a starter pack of double flavor: grape, clove, lemon meringue, mint chocolate chip, tutti frutti, and wintergreen. My favorite is mint chocolate chip. That tastes JUST LIKE mint chocolate chip ice cream. SO GOOD.

My second starter kit was the inferno by volcano. Again, I did much research, but I began to make a habit out of e-smoking, and needed something less portable but had a bigger battery. It's a great unit, and the shipping is super fast. I purchased some more e-juice from them, as well. Bluewater punch, watermelon, pineapple, and RY4. These are all, ok. Maybe it's the tankomizers I'm using? Even dripping the tastes are....well not what all the reviews hype them up to be. I have a hard time distinguishing between the watermelon and the bluewater punch. Maybe I'm using my tank/drip tip wrong? My mint chocolate chip tastes funny in the tankomizer, as well. Anyone else having this issue? Besides that, I love my inferno.

I'll keep vaping with both systems. They both have their pro's, and con's. The blu is SO easy to transport around and charges itself. The inferno produces great vapor, and I still haven't charged it after 3 days. Hope I could help anyone with this post, and it's good to be smoke free and a member of ECF :)

-Erin:vapor:

Morris

Jul 16, 2011
Hammondsport NY
Interesting. I heard the menthol was pretty damn good. I guess I should have gotten that one. I bought menthol crystals from perfectelectroniccigarette.com, haven't used them yet in any juices, but I read that they give flavors more of a TH? Do I just drop a little piece and let it dissolve? I guess I have some more research to do, haha.

Thanks, demon for the suggestion. Steeping is just letting them sit then? Good to know. I'll see if that helps and post my findings :)

Morris

Jul 16, 2011
Hammondsport NY
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Iffy, I think my recruiting attempts may be a tad better, when cigarettes in NY cost 10.00 a pack...when they found out how much I've already saved, they are more willing to give it a shot. Whereas my LA friends aren't so eager to jump on board haha.

I absolutely love the reaction when someone sees me puffing on these things in public, especially current smokers. "Holy #@$#@ smoke just came out of your mouth?! You really quit?! I can't smell you smoking!" It's freaking great! What convinced my brother in law to start vaping, was seeing a youtube video of some big manly man talk about cleaning cartomizers. He didn't feel so dainty about puffing on my e-cig haha. Maybe that will help some of your attempts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread