Q about Volcano Inferno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
Hey allow you awesome vapers!
I'm looking to upgrade and had a few questions. I wanted to order a Ego T starter kit from Liberty Flights in pink and the are out of stock of all kits in all colors. I am upgrading from a V2cigs 808 kit I bought two months ago. Looking for better batt life and more capacity for liquid.
Well, after looking and looking I have decided to go with the Volcano Inferno kit with the 650mah passthrough and 1000mah batt kit. It comes with tankomizer and option for a drip tip set up for an extra 15 bucks. It seems a little expensive but I really like the package deal and it seems to have gotten some good reviews.

MAIN QUESTION.....Can this model use all of the 510 carto, Mega carto, clearomizers, and cartotank setups? I love those funky tanks with the carts in them.

Is the Inferno a 510?

If you have an Inferno.....what do use for Atty/cartridges/tank setup for optimum performance?

Thanks for your time and help!!
Happy vaping :)

Playa_hamm420

Moved On
Jun 15, 2011
michigan
Comming from a FORMER volcano / inferno user .. Tankomizer's are GARBAGE you'll end up hating them they leak there just bad over all bad.. Go with a Tank / Cartomizer setup it will save you so much lossed juice and headaches and money in the end.

Volcanos Tanks are over priced plastic .. id order from someone else with better prices and better quality control.

Yes the inferno can use any/all 510 connections tho i wouldnt recommend using anything less then a Low Resistance atty on it..

yes the inferno has a 510 thread connection.

My former inferno had a 510 DCC 1.5ohm / Tube tank. It does drain the battery in about 1/2 the time a drip tip will or any other single coil atty but the vapor production was worth that..

Ive upgraded to a BIG battery mod the ego power mod 18650 im getting 9-10 hours battery life vs. the inferno's 4 - 6 hours with a DCC.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Personally Im not a fan of the eGos bc they are only 3.3-3.4V. If you def want something in pink, check out the kGo. It comes in pink and is 3.7V. The batteries are 1100mah so they will last all day and its a very solid PV. The 3.7V PVs handle LR attyts and cartos alot better too and personally I find they give a better vape as well.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
Thanks! I deff like the price of that pink Kgo kit, and the bigger batts are certainly what I'm looking for. Not sure it I like the red Hoosier logo all over it though. Guess i could get over it in favor of preformance. Good thing I'm not planning on ordering until next week. You may have just sent me back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread