I'm a RE-Newbie :) Need to find a certain juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLuLu

Dec 27, 2009
Missouri
I am restarting my grand experiment in "dying to smoke but vaping to live". HEELLLLP :)

This is what I used up a couple years ago: it is in a 2.5 inch high, 1 inch diameter cobalt blue glass bottle with a black medicine style glass dropper and black rubber squeazie thingy. The label says Mar-Boro 26mg e-Smokin.com Keep out of reach of children!! Contains nicotine.

I would like to order this particular juice, I think.

I need something I can feel and taste and even choke on LOL!

Suggestions, guidance welcome please.

LLL reborn ;)

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I am unfamiliar with the juice you are talking about but I would like to post a suggestion as I struggled at the start too.

Cinnamon juices are not friendly to plastic parts (use them with atomizers and metal drip tips or steel cartomizers) but offer a satisfying throat hit. When I first started I got in to one certain juice and poof it was gone. I couldn't find anything that really hit the spot until I discovered cinnamon. The throat hit and satisfying feeling was unmatched. My wife is not a fan of flavors but sometimes craves that cinnamon effect herself. I used it for 8 months straight (available from most vendors) and then was able to move on to more traditional milder flavors once the need for intensity moved on. I also got in to menthol or mint flavors, I hated menthol when I was but a lowly smoker, but that also adds an effect that says, Hey I just inhaled something and I liked it.

Experiment with things a little outside your norm to see if any one thing grabs you and says "this is what you need". I tried a bananas foster juice recently (I hate banana and everything about it!!) and I loved the juice there's a fullness to the vapor that comes with that banana feeling.

I will suggest a supplier Obsidian Vapor Company out of Castle Rock Colorado, he's a pleasure to do business with and has a lot of the different flavors I mentioned. One flavor, Battery Acid, is a cinnamon menthol combo that can melt your mind if you feel that approach is needed on a tough day.

Last edited:

LittleLuLu

Dec 27, 2009
Missouri
I am unfamiliar with the juice you are talking about but I would like to post a suggestion as I struggled at the start too.

Cinnamon juices are not friendly to plastic parts (use them with atomizers and metal drip tips or steel cartomizers) but offer a satisfying throat hit. When I first started I got in to one certain juice and poof it was gone. I couldn't find anything that really hit the spot until I discovered cinnamon. The throat hit and satisfying feeling was unmatched. My wife is not a fan of flavors but sometimes craves that cinnamon effect herself. I used it for 8 months straight (available from most vendors) and then was able to move on to more traditional milder flavors once the need for intensity moved on. I also got in to menthol or mint flavors, I hated menthol when I was but a lowly smoker, but that also adds an effect that says, Hey I just inhaled something and I liked it.

Experiment with things a little outside your norm to see if any one thing grabs you and says "this is what you need". I tried a bananas foster juice recently (I hate banana and everything about it!!) and I loved the juice there's a fullness to the vapor that comes with that banana feeling.

I will suggest a supplier Obsidian Vapor Company out of Castle Rock Colorado, he's a pleasure to do business with and has a lot of the different flavors I mentioned. One flavor, Battery Acid, is a cinnamon menthol combo that can melt your mind if you feel that approach is needed on a tough day.

OK! Good one - cinnamon is a favorite flavor of mine in tea and candy. I can see me liking that, but I am unclear on the plastics warning. I have several types of cigs. My favorite is one that is on USB cable and plugged into my laptop as we speak. I have no idea what it is. The atty and cord end are metal and the part where I put juice is plastic with a big white reservoir. The others are 510's I think. circa 2009. Did I give you enough info to help you make me understand what you are telling me? LMAO

I am on my way to check out the suggested supplier, Obsidian.

LLL

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
So you have what is known as a usb pass-thru. Basically an ecig on a string :) These are good, I use one myself in the car to keep from having to change batts on a long road trip.

The plastic resevoir you fill up, is it filled with a cotton like material or do you pull a cap off the bottom, fill it and plug it back in?

Either way these are not compatible with cinnamon as for reasons beyond my chemistry background cinnamon turns this stuff in to goo over time which messes all sorts of things up.

You will need one of two things depending on the answer given to the above questions.

1 if you have a plastic round resevoir with cotton like material that soaks up the juice - you are using a cartridge and that is the standard from that era.

2 if you are using a whistle shaped resevoir with a removable cap at the non-mouthpiece end then you are using an ego style tank.

Cartriges are difficult to use, require some fiddling and don't last very long. Recommendation in this case buy a cartomizer. These bad boys are cotton filled devices that both hold your juice and act as a heating element all in one. They run $1-$3 each and will last 3 days to 2 weeks depending on how you use it and what kind of juice you fill it with. Then you'll need a drip tip. The drip tip goes in to the end of the cartomizer and gives your lips a place to go that looks stylish and isn't going to heat up and burn you... you know that last drag you would take when you knew you shouldn't and got burning filter and a red mark... let's avoid this.

If you have an ego style tank... they don't like cinnamon (no body told me this when I bought mine) but I have enjoyed a few b style ego tanks in my day.

These are just my opinions and the path I took to e-cig nirvana. There are so many options. I suggest searching around and looking at this section of the forum to absorb the wisdom of all who post. There are great primers and reviews... even a few great guides that can teach you about the equipment you have. Look for a local vendor and see if you can stop in to a physical shop.

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
I am restarting my grand experiment in "dying to smoke but vaping to live". HEELLLLP :)

This is what I used up a couple years ago: it is in a 2.5 inch high, 1 inch diameter cobalt blue glass bottle with a black medicine style glass dropper and black rubber squeazie thingy. The label says Mar-Boro 26mg e-Smokin.com Keep out of reach of children!! Contains nicotine.

I would like to order this particular juice, I think.

I need something I can feel and taste and even choke on LOL!

Suggestions, guidance welcome please.

LLL reborn ;)

I searched around for your juice and couldn't find it. It appears that it may have been made by Dekang though. A lot of people like Copper Creek and Backwoods Brew tobacco flavored juices. Maybe they will have something you will like. Good luck. :)

Backwoods Brew

E-juice - All individual Bottles

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
They seem to be gone. I suggest you start looking for anything juice. My suggestion is try the V4L WOW traditional tobacco (Cowboy - their Marlboro-alike, not the VG version which would dull hit ) and my own fave WOWbacco. Thin, high PG, so very good TH from the nicotine. Their 24mg is a pretty strong hit.

If you can an adapter to 808 (KR808D-1) for your ecig model, this carto sample pack includes their Traditional Tobacco aka Cowboy, and WOWbacco and others. Goodprophets and 99 cent adapters. This would be a cheap way to try both. And once you are signed up there you get email of their great sales.
WOW Vapor Tobacco Shop Cartomizer Sampler (Box of 5) - Premium...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread