I'm back. With good news and a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoqub

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Rocky Mount, Va (U.S.)
After the short period of sadness :)(), I have decided to give the ecig another go. This time I will be buying the JOYE-510 from Cignot.com. The last one I bought, the E-11 from ecig.com, was a complete failure. After about 2 days of light use, the atty DIES (8-o) and I am left to my analogs. I spoke to a representative of the company and they agreed to send me a new one, for the small shipping charge of about $20 :)mad:). I decided spending an extra ten to buy from somebody reliable would be a good idea. After some research, I decided to buy the JOYE-510, as was suggested several times, from cignot for a mere $35. However I am still in love with the pen style and i plan on buying one from a reputable distributor that somebody here has had good experience with. Along with the JOYE510 (My batt selection was 2 manual batts, one green and one purple.) I ordered 5ml of Dr. Pepper e-juice and 5ml of Camel e-juice, and one of their carrying cases in Green. Please let me know of your experience with this store and of how fast it shipped to you.

Thank you,
Thoqub
:)

Maktak096

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Arlington, MA
510 and cignot you cannot go wrong. I bought my 510 kit from them and love it! their shipping is lickidy split and their products are top notch. I just ordered some more supplies from them over the weekend including their new basic liquids which ive heard great things about. You'll deff fall in love with ecigs when you get your 510

CoffeeFairy

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX USA
I'm in Texas and the average ship time from them for me is 2-3 days, also. I did, however, have my latest order delayed a bit in Chicago because of the weather that held things up for 2 extra days which, of course, had absolutely nothing to do with the ladies over at Cignot (they shipped out the next morning after I ordered late late late night - they can work magic with shipping most of the time but can't control the weather.....yet, LOL).

STILL fast, though, when you consider that I'm used to ordering from major catalogue and online retailers (not PV related) who average 10-15 working days on their shipping (and that's AFTER they take their time processing the order, etc. etc.).

I wouldn't hesitate to order ANYTHING from Cignot - they make it obvious that they actually care about their customers and they're one of my favourite suppliers. Best of luck with your new 510, darlin'! I'm sure it'll be here soon (although "soon" is never soon enough, LOL.....I wish there was an option for "click and teleport it to me in 15 seconds or less, LMAO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread