Im curious on something(Vet Help please :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Just a couple years ago it was said that Dekang made 90% of all e-cig juice.
So basically, it isn't so much the quality as the quantity.

Having said that, I'm not in any way convinced that their quality is any less than most.
In fact, you could make an argument that their quality is perhaps more trustworthy that many others.

Oh, and my favorite juice is DK-TAB from Dekang.
:)

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I vape Dekang too, not the only juice I vape. It is the biggest and one of the first juice makers, currently carrying over 50 flavors. If you search Youtube, you'll see video/slides on Dekang manufacturing facilities like this DEKANG. This video - dhenschel05's Channel - YouTube - I believe is also Dekang. The only other "clean" manufacturing facility I've seen is Johnson Creek, also on YouTube and JC's site.

Does this make them safer? I can't say. Does it make me feel more comfortable using their juice...yes. While taste is completely personal, it's good to have some standards in this industry.

Unless you vape custom juice makers like AVE, BWB, FSUSA, TV and others, you could be vaping Dekang juice and not know it. Some vendors put custom labels on it. Dekang is so well known that there are counterfeits, imitation being the ultimate form of...:)

p.s. Dekang juice comes in mixtures of PG, VG & RPG (50/50). Some vendors say their mix is 80/20, I have yet confirmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread