I'm Fed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I did my TFA fruits at 10%fruit 5% ethyl amlto and left them overnight. Most were vapable the next day. Blackberry went into the tras after 3 weeks. Never liked it.

Cinnamon Danish I leave overnight and then vape although I added some NY Cheesecake to a premade batch and let it sit for several days before trying it. Definitely turning into a favorite.

The tobaccos I steep for 10 days before even trying them.

Click on the blog # under my name for some recipe ideas.
what is Ethyl Malto?

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
I got that once I was on a bigger screen, I don't have a very large screen on my phone.

How long does my witches brew have to steep before it goes in the garbage? I'm assuming that the first few batches are not going to go as planned.

I usually steep my Ry1 for 5 days, I keep 2 30ml bottles and one in use and one steeping. I use about 5 ml per day.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
As you can see from my sig, I have been at this a long time.
First Ry1 Hangsen, then Ry6 and Cigar
PG or VG (I just use VG)
Nic at whatever level you are at. (I use 0nic)
Mix- one drop of Ry1 per ml of juice. This is important, less is best here. I credit JimiD for this tip.
Steep 3 to 5 days.
When you try this you may never want another tobacco flavor.
Ry1 Flavoring by Hangsen
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-no-perfume-no-caramel-no-vanilla-no-tba.html
Besides Hangsen, in a distant 2nd, VZ Tobakum and Parliament everything else I have tried in the last few years were all squirrel food.
Thank you,

I've stayed away from the Tobacco flavors mainly because they tasted really nasty. A friend was asking me about tobacco and I just might have to make some, hopefully I get really good at this.

I just ordered some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread