I'm loving Halo Prime 15. Any cheaper alternatives ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
What are your opinions on Halo Belgian Cocoa or Freedom vs prime 15. Im reading Freedom has a hint of vanilla plus tobacco. Kind of sounds similar to prime 15 minus the cocoa hint?

Belgian cocoa just a bold chocolate taste with no nicotine? Is it a dark eliquid?

Thanks

I know your question from your first post has already been hit upon, but after vaping my old trusty Prime 15 the last few days I felt the need to add a reply. You will not find another e-liquid like P15. It stands alone.

While I have tried many vendors, and found some amazing juices in the process, when Prime 15's turn comes up in my rotation it is always a joyous day. Make that two actually because I'll usually refill the tank. If there was one juice that was close, but still a different animal, it would be Ahlusion's Neutral. It's like a Prime 15 lite version.

Only one liquid has been with me from the beginning, I grew tired of all the other favorites. Prime hits a spot that no other juice does, there's almost something dirty about it.

It remains a rock steady favorite.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
They are all different, so it is tough to compare them. For the smoothest tobacco flavor I prefer Prime 15 to all others. Belgian is a chocolate flavor and it is dark. I don't vape 0nic, so mine has nicotine...
I've never cared for the chocolate liquids I've tried until I bought a bottle of Belgian Cocoa on Tuesday. I can't put this stuff down.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
The only Halo I've ever tried is Tribecca. Have had many great juices from some of the best online vendors. Tribecca is probably my all-time favorite. Don't vape it often, like I'm saving it for special times, lol.

Bought two more 30ml (18mg nic) bottles on sale from Halo a while back. Guess I need to try some Prime 15 next time there's a good sale.

best regards, larry mac

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
The only Halo I've ever tried is Tribecca. Have had many great juices from some of the best online vendors. Tribecca is probably my all-time favorite. Don't vape it often, like I'm saving it for special times, lol.

Bought two more 30ml (18mg nic) bottles on sale from Halo a while back. Guess I need to try some Prime 15 next time there's a good sale.

best regards, larry mac
If you get a chance, definately try Voodoo.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Imo this is the best ejuice i've tried since i've started using ecigs. I went away from cigs, started with some horrible chinese eliquid from the beginning, then better elquids but fruity flavors, got vapers tongue and some are awfully too sweet. It's like i'm vaping candy

A few months ago , I ordered some ecig stuff and this nice vendor sent me a sample halo prime 15. Tried it on my very weak T3'D with only regular ego style battery setup. Didn't like it much. It was weird, vanilla, weak vapor, kind of sweet. Recently got a hana modz clone v3 and paired it with the nautilus mini bvc. At 11 W it really brought out the best out of the Halo Prime 15. It taste bold, cocoa, hint of vanilla but with a nice tobacco taste all along. Very nice throat hit (best i've had), smooth finish, kind of dry. Again kind of like a cigarette.

It would be great if the cheaper alternative (usp approved ingredients) existed and the vendor can ship to Canada. Looking to buy in 60ml plus bottles if possible as man this nautilus mini bvc and hana modz is a thirsty biatch. Alien Vision stuff has got some positive reviews here. Any of their stuff resemble the Halo prime 15 or Trebecca? I heard NiteLiteVapor ejuice are good and there is prob something that resembles the prime 15, but they don't ship to Canada.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks

I make my own using TFA peanut butter flavouring and to me it taste like the Prime 15,earthy and musky.I just use 1% or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread