I'm need to e-cig and I have a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxpowers

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
xdzvgfzxdfvzxdxdvzxdvxdv
So I have heard of e-cigs for a long time now. I didn't know there is so much information about it. I'm still waiting for my e-cig and I am still smoking analogs until then. But I had some questions about the e-cig I got.

So I just purchased the Mini Cigarette Style v4 form minicigarette dot net. Now I really don't like this site. The customer service is slow and rude. It took 4 days to process (with paypal) and they finally said they shipped it. But the tracking number said it has not been shipped. So now it's been a week and I'm still waiting. :( I'm never going back to them again.

So seeing that I'm not using that site again. I was wounding if some knew a site where I can get replacement parts for this e-cig? You know just in case.

Sorry for the rant but I can't stand poor customers service and rudeness.

Ps: I can't wait to start vaping. :lol:

mxpowers

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
xdzvgfzxdfvzxdxdvzxdvxdv
With that kinda shipping times, you are better off buying from china and saving some cash.

I recommend . If minis are your thing, consider getting the M402. M403s are just a little too short in battery life imo.

The shipping time was 3-5 days through USPS. I weird this was that is said it was shipped on 5 and I used the tracking number and it said it's not in the system. I was going to call today but I forgot about the holiday.

The model I will (hopefully) be getting is the M401.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread