Question about Skins/E-cigs with design

Status
Not open for further replies.

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
Now that I like the E-cig I would like to have a pretty one! :laugh: I saw that there are skins you can order and some sites let you customize your e-cig when you order. I need a second kit anyway since my husband wants to vapor too now. We are both trying to quit and one e-cig will not be enough for the both of us lol. So any ideas whats a good site to get customized e-cig starter sets or skins for them? Preferably not charging an arm and a leg. :) I'd appreciate it!

I was on one website about to order a skin and then I could not find how to get back to the cart to check out and wasn't sure if its a scam or something so I figured its better to come here and get some recommendations of some trustworthy sites. :)

snssewell

Jul 15, 2011
GA - USA
You can check out these sites:
ECigSkinMods
Cigarti
ECig Skins

You can also decorate your own with a nail art kit and really personalize it!

Awwwwwwwwwwww THANKS sooooooooooooooooo much!!! I was on the cigarti site and from what I saw they charge $20 for most designs to customize the starter kit. But those other 2 sites are awesome!!!! I am sure I will find one there or two or three or...... ha ha ha! Thanks a bunch! :)

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you or anyone is looking for something REALLY unique and personalized, check out the custom engraving from ElectronicStix.com CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING FOR YOUR MOD

These guys are KICK booty and can do any type of engraving you can imagine. What's so REALLY cool about it is that they use sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread