Im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesLikeTrain

Aug 7, 2018
Im a guy who has vaped from 2009 off and on, but recently (2yrs ago) i went off cigarettes almost entirely, i do still have one or two when im with friends and im having a beer. So im not a sophist on the matter lol Nicotine is nice but the smokes make me cough in the mornings so i vape most of the time. I have a few mods, mechs, cigalikes and crappy tubes from the past. I build my own coils and mix my own juice. But im sure id get tagged as a noob since im new to the forum lol

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Never liked the term noob, so you won't be hearing it from me. Come to think of it... this is a pretty friendly group so I don't think you'll hear it from anyone. All opinions and experiences are welcome.

Looking forward to the more posts to come.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it.
View media item 431539

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF. I switch between 2 regs and a mech. I have another reg that I use occasionally, as well as two VV eGo type batteries that are just paper weights now. I have been vaping exclusively since September 2014, and I have no desire or reason to stop my nic intake..

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Aggie%20Hello%20Banana2_zps6qxxvfav.gif

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Im a guy who has vaped from 2009 off and on, but recently (2yrs ago) i went off cigarettes almost entirely, i do still have one or two when im with friends and im having a beer. So im not a sophist on the matter lol Nicotine is nice but the smokes make me cough in the mornings so i vape most of the time. I have a few mods, mechs, cigalikes and crappy tubes from the past. I build my own coils and mix my own juice. But im sure id get tagged as a noob since im new to the forum lol
    Welcome and glad you joined.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,
    Newbie to the forum, not a newbie to vaping. Okay, got it.

♬ Welcome, to the machine. ♬
    I

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread