forgive me im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwmk4

Sep 14, 2013
Apache Junction, AZ
but when i went shopping for a ecig/vap yesterday....i went to a shop and they tried to sell me on a unit that was able to have MMJ wax or extracts put into it....they said it was the only one on the market(cant remember the brand name), im a noob, but not a dumbass, so i wasnt gonna pay the $189.99 price tag.....if MMJ is taboo on here, again forgive me....just a serious question, and im looking for a serious answer

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
We don't discuss other uses of personal vaporisors here, medical or otherwise.

You can probably pick up an Ego twist battery for around $25 or less, and a Protank for around $18 or so and be on your way. You'll actually need at least a couple of both, some e-liquid with or without nicotine depending on how much you smoked, some spare heads for the Protanks and a few other bits and pieces.

I wouldn't pay nearly $200 for something that you're probably going to outgrow in about a week or two. We don't use the solid wax nicotine stuff here - I'd say we'd all be using liquid. The stuff that works for the waxes is basically a dripping atomiser which is only a subset of the world of vaping, and a long way from the convenience of Protanks or other clearomisers.

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    but when i went shopping for a ecig/vap yesterday....i went to a shop and they tried to sell me on a unit that was able to have MMJ wax or extracts put into it....they said it was the only one on the market(cant remember the brand name), im a noob, but not a dumbass, so i wasnt gonna pay the $189.99 price tag.....if MMJ is taboo on here, again forgive me....just a serious question, and im looking for a serious answer

That's not for E-Liquid vwmk, and it's way too high! Let me see ... you could try some on-line vendors like MyVaporStore or VapeDudes, they would have both kits & juice :)
    Good luck ;)

Christoph

Aug 2, 2013
    Las Vegas, NM, USA
    Discussing any other substances other than tobacco and e liquid on this forum is most likely prohibited.

Think about ordering online unless you got a legit vape shop in your city, you will definitely save money ordering online vs buying retail but that's up to you in the end. At my local smoke shop, they have a simple ego setup and it retailing at $120 which is clearly a ripoff. At my local vape shop though they have the same setup for a third the price but online its even cheaper.

I'd say start off with a ego setup like an ego twist with a cartotank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread