I'm new to this:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayBabe15

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
Hey, I'm Shaylee.
I got on this site so I can see reviews, create reviews, and just chat about products and what-not.
I started smoking cigarettes when I was about thirteen and I cold turkey-ed when I was about sixteen and a half. I didn't find myself addicted to nicotine, smoking just became a horrible habit for me. After quitting, I got really irritated, started to get anxiety. Chewing gum helped, I started eating a lot more(thank god for a fast metabolism), etc. When I was seventeen, I explored the hookah and e-cig world. I fell in love. I don't really smoke hookah anymore, I usually just grab an e-cig and go. I originally had a Joyce E-GO, but someone stole it at work..I was very sad. I am now awaiting the arrival of my new Apollo E-GO. I've never tried Apollo products, but I heard they are wonderful.
The kit comes with two figure, two batteries, two clearomizers, etc. The batteries are 900mah, and the clearomizers only hold 1.6ml of liquid. So, I bought a Titan Clearomizer tank, which holds 6ml. I'm also going to buy a new battery in time. My whole figure is going to look pretty funky at first. Having a huge tank with such a small body..but I plan to get a cover here pretty quick, too.
Has anyone tried the Vtubes? I was thinking about just customizing my own, but I don't have the money for that right now. What do you vape?

Platemail

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Vamo, Florida
Welcome! I haven't had much experience with any of the brands you mentioned. So I cannot offer guidance :(

I am personally using a Sigelei Z-Max with a V5 Stainless Nova. I am also begining to use a Z addy pro!

Have you found a good liquid vendor yet? If not I would suggest; Alice in Vapeland, Mt. Baker Vapor, Alien Visions, Juicy Vapors and Fuzion Vapors (I listed from my favorite vendor first)

Platemail

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Vamo, Florida
Oh my gosh, I think I am in heaven.
I've heard of almost all of those sites except for "Alice in Vapeland" and "Fuzion Vapor"..Alice in Vapland has the best deals on juice I have ever seen...and the flavors look so exotic. Do they ship to the U.S?

Yep! They do ship to the US. If I can make a suggestion - order "A little bit of everything" they will send samples of all of their flavors and usually a few freebie goodies!

Milla

Jan 24, 2013
Zweden
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

SPM3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
Hi there Shaybabe15, and welcome to ECF and the world of vaping :D :vapor:

I have been vaping for 3 months or so. I started out with a Smok 900mah ego-style pass-through battery (letting me vape while it is charging hehe) and a regular Stardust clearomiser. I then got the rebuildable Stardust, and went to a Vision 1300 mah Spinner battery. I then tried a Kanger T3 clearomiser and picked up a Vivi Nova. I am currently using the Spinner with the Vivi Nova, but I just got my SS Vamo from exhalevapors.com on Monday, and my battery and charger should be arriving today in the mail.

Welcome again,
SPM3 :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread