I'm showing you mine, show me yours........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I've always said that I'm a sucker for the accessories. I've only been vaping since October. Check out all the "stuff" I have already. Below is a pic of the drawer where I keep my vaping stuff. The box on the left is overflowing with empty bottles, MAP tanks, Bullis, and other small stuff in baggies to keep organized. As far as size, the drawer is for keeping two rows of legal files side by side.

Nope. I don't have it too bad. :laugh: ecig drawer.jpg

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I was ashamed of all the stuff I had when I first started out but now I am pretty organized. I mix my own juice so I have a bottle of flavoring a bottle of VG and a gallon of PG. I got a sample bottle of tobacco juice from Bruce and I put a drop of that in my own mix. It is like the pinch of salt in a recipe. I only use GG hardware. I don't have an Iatty yet but I haven't had to replace the first atty I put in my UFS. I can't believe how long it is lasting. The new stainless steel hardware will cut way down on all the polishing products too.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Do you like T/V?
What is best taste?

I do like Tastyvapor juice. Most of my juice is from them. The large 4 oz bottles (blue caps) as well as 2oz bottles (blue caps) are all TV and the smaller 15ml bottles are samplings of the TV juices mixed up and ready to go. When I'm out and about I usually have two flavors on me. The juice in the upper left in the cigar box is mostly Purevapes stuff. The center is all cartos of one kind or another.

Now that I have filled the drawer it's time to slow wayyyy down. Started out with only using the cigar box. :)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Finally got It organized. Fiancé told me I need to clean my stuff up or she was throwing it away. I had it all over the house.

nice Eastman. I've been thinking about going over to Sportsmans Warehouse and getting a multi-compartment box used for flies to use for all my o-rings, tips, adapters, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread