• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm So Excited!!! I Just Have To Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.

selenamstar

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Coralville/Ottumwa Iowa
So I have been keeping this to myself for a day or so! A couple of things actually...
Monday was a huge day for me, I had to take a math exam to move onto my RN program. Well I needed a 49 on my compass score, and I got an 86!!!! I kicked pre algebra's behind! I was never a great student in HS and never did more than basic math, so this was a huge deal for me. So that means ladies I get to move on to the RN program, so next year this time, I will finish with 3 degrees from this school! A diploma for my LPN, an AS for my RN and an AA! Then I am off and running for what ever it is I need to be a nurse practitioner. More school, but hey I am doing it!

My second big thing was, I ordered Gary his first Ecig! His B-day is next Weds... I found a VERY affordable kit for him, and also one for myself! SO I'm getting a 510 too! For $132.50 this is with shipping btw, I got:
A 510 Manual kit w/ 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 flat tipped cartridges,& charger ($37) for me, A 510 Automatic kit w/ 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 flat tipped cartridges,& charger ($37)for Gary, 2 pass throughs ($22.80 for both), 2 drip tips($5.70 for both), 10 flat tipped carts($3 for all), shipping $27!

I hope to have it when I get home next week if not I will act like all I'm making is his cheese cake and just be like oh yeah this came for you when it arrives. I can not wait to see his face. He wants to go to vaping but has been overwhelmed with all the stuff out there, so I took it upon myself to dip his toes in w/ a bit o help from me.

So did I do good ladies? On the vape supplies that is?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Aww you gals are making me tear up! I am such a sap.

Here is a tissue !
Now....go to the store...get a frame to put the results in. Hang it up where you study.
This is your smile motivator for crappy days !!!!!

Get your chin up, shake your hair, square your shoulders and SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!

selenamstar

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
Coralville/Ottumwa Iowa
Quote Originally Posted by selenamstar View Post
Aww you gals are making me tear up! I am such a sap.

Here is a tissue !
Now....go to the store...get a frame to put the results in. Hang it up where you study.
This is your smile motivator for crappy days !!!!!

Get your chin up, shake your hair, square your shoulders and SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!
It's not framed But it's right under Grandma & me. I should post some of my dorm pics up *lol* 34 & going to college for the 1st time & doing the dorm thing is strange at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread