I'm so infected....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
welcome! Can we interest you in relentless enabling for all of the juices and maybe a REO or three? Or do you have a REO to spare? lol

We have fun here, best sub in the whole forum.

Tracey

Ha! Bring on the enablers. I do not have a REO....yet. I plan to eventually pick one up. Right now I drip on a stingray/tobh setup and absolutely love it.. Christmas is coming up and I've got my eyes on a few toys though.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Ha! Bring on the enablers. I do not have a REO....yet. I plan to eventually pick one up. Right now I drip on a stingray/tobh setup and absolutely love it.. Christmas is coming up and I've got my eyes on a few toys though.

haha.gif

Enablers in please! JRC is BEGGING for it!

I succumbed, I succumbed....

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia

hmmmm a dripper? You are gonna love your new REO! Upside down dripping.....we aim to enable...I mean please.

Tracey

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Day keeps getting better too. I placed my order this morning before the sale was announced. After seeing the sale email, I replied to my confirmation email requesting a 15 ml bottle of Wakonda. Katy promptly replied back that they will update my order. Very happy customer here.
You're learning very early on about the great customer service from NT that we all appreciate and love so much. Clark, Katy and the gang are absolute top notch in that regard!

Know who else offers a great product and awesome customer service? Rob O'Neill over at REOSmods (just to continue the enabling). :D

NT and REO have made my vaping life so easy. If I need juice, spend money with Clark; if I need a mod, spend money with Rob. I don't even look at other juice vendors or mods/attys anymore, everything I need is right there in two easy spots!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I just wanted to report on my Nicoticket experience. I've been trying to add different vendors to my vaping rotation and finally decided to give nicoticket a try. I'm a big tobacco guy so I went with the Virus and Wakonda. I received my order last Friday and dove head first into juice sampling that evening. Both of these juices are in 6 mg for dripping. Running a .5 ohm dual coil out of a tobh. On to my impressions...

I decided to try the Virus first. Initially I got a strong dessert/cinnamon profile. After about 10 puffs I decided to move on. Was not impressed with the Virus at all. In fact I found the entire flavor profile "too complex" for my tastes. Didn't pick up much tobacco and the dessert side was very in your face. Too much for me. Decided to re-wick and give the Wakonda a shot. My initial impressions were coffee with some vanilla. Not too bad but nothing to rave about. Had a few more puffs then decided to re-wick again and go back to my ADV juice for the night.

Saturday night I decided to give both of these new juices another try before making a final judgment. And I'm glad I did. My initial impressions were all wrong....lol. After spending a few hours taking puffs off of each juice, their profiles "clicked" with me. I absolutely love these flavors now. To be honest, I think I prefer the Virus over the Wakonda too. I have never tasted a juice like this. I promptly plan to re-order more so that I don't run out.....it is that good! Just wanted to drop in and say how much I have enjoyed these juices. Job well done Kent. You now have a new customer.

Thanks for stopping into the NuThouse and sharing your experience!! It's funny you say that The Virus didn't hit for you right away - I think lots of people might say that - including me. The first time I mixed it and tried it I thought it was a miserable failure - I almost scrapped it!

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Thanks for stopping into the NuThouse and sharing your experience!! It's funny you say that The Virus didn't hit for you right away - I think lots of people might say that - including me. The first time I mixed it and tried it I thought it was a miserable failure - I almost scrapped it!

Be. Still. My. Heart.

Phew. Glad you reconsidered Kent. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Be. Still. My. Heart.

Phew. Glad you reconsidered Kent. LOL

Also, as a side note, the new bottles of The Virus - made with the same TA (IE, same source), but a new crop of tobacco - and - it tastes like a hybrid between new and old virus. Another mutation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread