Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lee had a thought of making a draw of me and GG. His idea was to put this draw on t-shirts. I said "why not Lee". It looked a very nice idea to me and it would have fun. Lee send me the draw and I was really impressed from his drawing. Thanks Lee, its a wonderful design, I like it so much buddy!!:):):)

I send this draw to Bruce and after 1-2 days Bruce had those t-shirts ready ! OMG

Lee thank you so much for the thought, your time and your design. You are a true friend of me:)
Bruce, thanks for liking the design and thanks for making this so quickly:)

GG Gear : Clouds Of Vapor

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Definitely going to get one in Royal with the next order -- but why no tie-dyes?!?!?!? There is a small but vocal segment of the family who is partial to that style of dress.........not that I know who it is or anything...........:laugh:

What I'd absolutely love to have is the hat in Zu's avatar!!!:thumbs:

Last edited:

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
Definitely going to get one in Royal with the next order -- but why no tie-dyes?!?!?!? There is a small but vocal segment of the family who is partial to that style of dress.........not that I know who it is or anything...........:laugh:

What I'd absolutely love to have is the hat in Zu's avatar!!!:thumbs:
:laugh: You and me both Ripple:lol:I can already see me flipping burgers in my yard
without my shirt and with this crazy hat on my head, beer in one hand, gg in other and big
fork in...hm...well never mind :D Good old funky music, lot's of chicks and
good times forever!!!

Moradiss

Apr 9, 2010
Jersey Shore
I find these images offensive. How dare you insinuate that god would vape in general, and a gg specifically. Blasphemers!

sigpic46594_4.gif

sigpic3461_37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread