Thanks Imeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I recently got my first GG. I had known about GGs since I started my vaping journey but just couldn't figure out why the cost was so high. Well for a few months I had had this burning in my stomach telling me that I needed to add one these PVs to my collection. I met Bruce at the vapefest in fredericksburg and was so happy to see him open his own shop. Since then every dealing I have had with him has been stellar so I was confident that since he was carrying the GG it would be a win. I ordered and anxiously awaited its arrival. 2 days later I opened my new GG and started to set it up. I knew then the money spent was worth it and I would soon be spending more money to customize it. Which leads me to the thank you-
Thank you, Imeo, for designing a beautiful, awesome-working pv that also helps satisfy the tinkerer in me. Its like I bought a LEGO pv; modular and able to be rearranged, new components brought to market so I don't have to re-invest in an entirely new pv everytime a new idea comes along. And thank you for never resting on your laurels, you are always trying to improve an already great product.
I know there are tons of similar threads here but I would feel remiss if I didn't thank you personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread