Immortal Madness by Electro Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
The juice I helped ElectroLights create is now available for sale.
http://electrolightsdirect.com/immortal-madness.html
View attachment 263890
"Thanks to the genius of our contest winner 4Wheelin4Banger we proudly present Immortal Madness. We took the juiciness of a delicious ripe mango and paired it perfectly with a sweet, slightly tart blood orange to squeeze out this refreshing vape. This e-liquid will drive you to madness, for all eternity."
My bottle of it should be here tomorrow or the next day.
I can't wait to try it.
Review will be posted.
Immortal Madness by Electro Lights http://electrolightsdirect.com/immortal-madness.html
They claim I am a genius for coming up with the idea for Immortal Madness. I just thought orange & mango make a good fruit juice combo so they would probably make a good vape juice combo. I will take credit for coming up with a great name for it by combining the names of the juices mixed to make it.
The real geniuses are the skilled mixologist at Electro Lights with their dedication to perfection to get the mix just right. I know they made multiple batches of this to get the blood orange mango ratio just right because Ryan kept me informed of its development. Let me tell you they nailed with just the right mix. This is one tasty vape juice. A must try.
Their dedication to perfecting this new flavor makes me want to try more of their flavors (lucky for me I have 2 more flavors of theirs to try).
Vaped in a Protank II with a custom 1.6 ohm coil & cotton wick on a Vamo V3 set at 9 watts.
Randy 4Wheelin4Banger

Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
My contest winnings included a 30ml bottle of my creation as well as another 30 ml bottle.
I chose their RYguy4 & although Ryan's note said to let it steep for at least 2 weeks It smelled so good I had to try it.
It's very tasty with a good mix of Carmel, vanilla & tobacco. I'm not asking where's the tobacco and it's not a mystery sweet tobacco.
I'm very happy with it now & if it gets better in time I will be even happier.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
If any of you were thinking of trying the juice I helped create this is the week, it's the flavor of the week & on sale.
It's Monday and you know what that means...time to announce our E-liquid of the Week! Immortal Madness. This blood orange and mango medley is inspired by our contest winner 4Wheelin4Banger, so I'd like to once again thank him for his idea! For only $3.99/10ml & $9.99/30ml this concoction will be your new favorite vape!

http://electrolightsdirect.com/immortal-madness.html

Thanks to the genius of our contest winner 4Wheelin4Banger we proudly present Immortal Madness. We took the juiciness of a delicious ripe mango and paired it perfectly with a sweet, slightly tart blood orange to squeeze out this refreshing vape. This e-liquid will drive you to madness, for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread