IMPORTANT - BACK OPEN - GotVapes Will be Down for 72 Hours Starting Noon Wednesday June 19th - Will reopen Saturday 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
constantine,MI
Swedish bump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371857160323.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371857160323.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
The Sugar Land Express needs a reset for inventory and lots of other administrative things we need to tend to that have piled up. We will take our last orders tomorrow at Noon CST. The site will go down with a Maintenance message to inform everyone. On Saturday sometime around 2-3PM we will be back up and will ship the following Monday the 24th as normal.

I would leave the catalogue up without Add To Cart buttons so you can browse but poor Max will get flooded with "How come I can no buy???? - You creep!" And Max is anything BUT a creep. We REALLY hope this does not inconvenience anyone. This is something we have needed for quite awhile and we hope you understand.

We are growing faster than ever and are looking to streamline things here to make it easier to bring in more employees who can step right in and help package and ship, inventory our product, manage receiving, etc. I can then be freed to manage the webshop more thoroughly in many areas.

So this is a heads up if you need to get a particular juice, carto or whatever ordered by noon tomorrow. All orders received by Noon tomorrow will be shipped that same day. Order taking will resume on Saturday.

PRIZE ALERT - I would appreciate that this be bumped as creatively as you wish through Saturday! I will go in and randomize the bumpers and we will award a GotVapes New Vaper's Kit for yourself or someone in your family at the end.

Monkey Mama sez - "Thank you for cooperating with dannoman in dis here matters"

Time to start counting down!!!! 15 hours till opening :D

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
The Sugar Land Express needs a reset for inventory and lots of other administrative things we need to tend to that have piled up. We will take our last orders tomorrow at Noon CST. The site will go down with a Maintenance message to inform everyone. On Saturday sometime around 2-3PM we will be back up and will ship the following Monday the 24th as normal.

I would leave the catalogue up without Add To Cart buttons so you can browse but poor Max will get flooded with "How come I can no buy???? - You creep!" And Max is anything BUT a creep. We REALLY hope this does not inconvenience anyone. This is something we have needed for quite awhile and we hope you understand.

We are growing faster than ever and are looking to streamline things here to make it easier to bring in more employees who can step right in and help package and ship, inventory our product, manage receiving, etc. I can then be freed to manage the webshop more thoroughly in many areas.

So this is a heads up if you need to get a particular juice, carto or whatever ordered by noon tomorrow. All orders received by Noon tomorrow will be shipped that same day. Order taking will resume on Saturday.

PRIZE ALERT - I would appreciate that this be bumped as creatively as you wish through Saturday! I will go in and randomize the bumpers and we will award a GotVapes New Vaper's Kit for yourself or someone in your family at the end.

Monkey Mama sez - "Thank you for cooperating with dannoman in dis here matters"

Yay!!! today is Saturday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread