dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
NO flavors except tobacco and menthol.

NO online sales.

NO choice of nicotine strength.

NO vaping indoors.

NO vaping outdoors on dozens of hospital, government, and college grounds across the country.

NO hiring people who use nicotine in any form, including e-cigarettes, the gum, and the patch.

All of this and more is in the works and some of it has already come to pass.

The FDA, the American Lung Association, the American Heart Association, and the American Cancer Society are just a few of the rich and powerful organizations that--having failed to ban e-cigarettes altogether (so far)--intend to make vaping as expensive, unpleasant, and inconvenient as possible.

They continue to spread misinformation and sponsor legislation against electronic cigarettes, and they show no signs of giving up.

We\'ve won some critical battles against these powerful organizations, armed with nothing but our passion and the truth. They greatly underestimated our resolve.

This site was specifically designed to give citizens a means to petition our government, and I can\'t imagine why we wouldn\'t want to take advantage of this opportunity.

If we can\'t get to 5,000 signatures by October 27th, we\'ll have to start all over again, and it will be five times more difficult since the threshold for official response is now 25,000 for petitions filed after October 3rd. This is our best opportunity to make a statement, to stand up and demand that our government address this issue.

Will this actually accomplish anything? Hell if I know. But I do know that it\'s better than sitting around .....ing about the current state of affairs.

Please, take a moment to sign the petition. This is your chance to stand up and have your voice heard by our government.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...nd-support-job-creation-new-industry/57vtB0QK

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I signed the petition. this is getting way out of had. The government needs to find someone else to pick on besides people who just want to find a better way to get off analogs other than the stuff they have on the market now which don't work(this is includs gum, Chantex which I tried and about drove me crazy, inhalers etc) If e-cigs are working which did for me as i have been nine months analog free thanks to e-cigs then lease us alone and let us decide what works or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread