ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For months now, I've begun spending countless hours a week cleaning up sold/completed threads that members are not closing. This time could be spent doing more productive things. It is explained clearly in the classified rules here ---->http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-guidelines-updated-often-without-notice.html

Excerpt:
Once your classified listing is complete, please close your thread so that we might move the thread to the closed sub-forum.
1. Go to your classified thread.
2. Click "Thread Tools" just above your first post.
3. Uncheck the box "Open"
The thread will now be closed

From here out, threads not closed will receive one rule reminder, then one infraction for repeat offense, and lastly on the third occasion have classified privileges revoked.

It's pretty clear either members are not reading the rules, ignoring the rules, or forgetting their responsibility. Either way, it's costing me a considerable amount of time and it needs to stop. On the flip side, members not knowing the transaction is complete, are loading the thread to be disappointed the item is no longer available. In turn, I receive PMs complaining about the thread(which is not my complaint), requesting it be closed.

This is nothing new, I'm just enforcing the rule more diligently.

I hope you understand and if you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

Thank you,
j0ker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread