Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
So my mother-in-law isn't too sure about vaping.
I let her smell my diy clove and she admitted it smelled just like it
and she had tried an NJoy king that I got as a free sample from work but it was way to strong for her...
I think if I was able to find something more to her brand she'd probably enjoy vaping

So anyone know anywhere to get a winston flavored e juice preferably close to an ultralight?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
lol stratman :) oh i'm sure once I can get her to get used to the idea of vaping she'd try flavors but atm she doesn't see the point...so I'm trying to sell her more on the cost of vaping per smoking so hoping that if I can find something that is very similar to what she's used to and let her get used to vaping then work towards other things to try.

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
So my mother-in-law isn't too sure about vaping.
I let her smell my diy clove and she admitted it smelled just like it
and she had tried an NJoy king that I got as a free sample from work but it was way to strong for her...
I think if I was able to find something more to her brand she'd probably enjoy vaping

So anyone know anywhere to get a winston flavored e juice preferably close to an ultralight?
If your mother-in-law can handle Dekang, Hoosierecig sells Dekang Winston, 10ml for around $4. It's 100%PG so you might also want to get his 100%VG base liquid for diluting. Just a thought...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread