In need of RY4 liquid advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyemunoz

Apr 2, 2011
Kenner LA
OK so far I've bought only a few tobacco flavors BUT I was wondering what vendors (in your opinion) have a great RY4 liquid? I've tried Backwoods Brew RY4 and was only somewhat impressed. Does anyone have a different vendor suggestion for me? Please also tell me why you would suggest the vendor's RY4? Thank you if you decide to take your time and write to me on this one :vapor:

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The RY4 flavor became HUGE in 2009. It was made by one manufacturer, DeKang and most loved it. Then an internal change in personnel occured in the DeKang company in 2010 and the formula changed and most did not like the new formula. Then American suppliers tried to duplicate the orginal. I tried about 15 different RY4's looking for something close to the orignial and none were close. Then I tried Janty's RY4. It was more expensive but it was very close to the original from back in 2009. I find that most American suppliers end up making it too strong in one flavor or another.

I would suggest giving Janty's a try. They have a hard time keeping it in because it is so popular.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
VaporBomb and Gourmet Vapor both make a wonderful RY4. Of course, neither one can beat my DIY RY4, but then again, I'm biased.

You're not allowed to make a statement like that without following up with a recipe. If it's not in the forum rules, it should be! :)

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I've tried quite a few.. And for whatever reason, my favorite is the cheapest.. Dekang RY4 from madvapes.. 50 ml for 10.99

Madvape's RY4 is my favorite juice at the moment and what I'm vaping right now.

I still like BWB RY4, but never seem to be there at the right time to find it available.

jimmyemunoz

Apr 2, 2011
Kenner LA
SonnyCrack said:

"I've tried quite a few.. And for whatever reason, my favorite is the cheapest.. Dekang RY4 from madvapes.. 50 ml for 10.99"

In Response:

Oh my God, I bought the RY4 from madvapes and it is totally disgusting. I got the 50 Ml bottle which was my mistake so SonnyCrack do you want a bottle of this madvapes RY4 on the cheap $5 plus shipping?

Last edited:

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
In Response:

Oh my God, I bought the RY4 from madvapes and it is totally disgusting. I got the 50 Ml bottle which was my mistake so SonnyCrack do you want a bottle of this madvapes RY4 on the cheap $5 plus shipping?

I recently bought some Dekang RY4 and when I first opened it, it was horrible. The smell and taste almost made me vomit. I put it in a different bottle and let it sit open a few days and now it tastes great. I am ordering more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread