In search of recipes for cappuccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm new to diy and I still have the language difficulty because I do not speak English. I would like the help of the alchemist friends to find recipes with Cappuccino TPA or Caramel Cappuccino TPA, which are two essences that I have in my collection of flavors, but I have not yet achieved a good result.
Capella makes a cappuccino flavor. It's what I vape all day every day at 1% for the last three years. Never tire of it if the percent is low.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm new to diy and I still have the language difficulty because I do not speak English. I would like the help of the alchemist friends to find recipes with Cappuccino TPA or Caramel Cappuccino TPA, which are two essences that I have in my collection of flavors, but I have not yet achieved a good result.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors
Search: Cappuccino | dot1ml
I'm new to diy
Might like to ask about a flavor before you purchase it. The DIY Forum members, may help you in mixing and quality of product.

Reactions: Elson

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Most people don't like the TPA Caramel Cappuccino, but I love it. I found out the best way to use it is ONE DROP for every 10 ml of juice. It's a very nice flavor at that small percentage. When I'm mixing with it, I make my juice without that, and then add in drops at the end. If I made 60 ml of juice, I'd add 6 drops.

I think most people don't like it because they used too much. I don't have the regular TPA Cappuccino flavor yet, but I will assume the same guidelines apply to that one as to the caramel version. One drop per 10ml of finished juice.

Reactions: Elson

Elson

Apr 15, 2018
Why don't you post one of your recipes so we have an idea of what you've attempted.

Welcome to ECF Elson.
I created this recipe, without much notion of what I was doing, just by intuition and not all bad.
Caramel Cappuccino TPA 0,5%
Cappuccino TPA 0.5%
Coconut TPA 1%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie TPA 2%
Vanilla Cupcake TPA 2%
Double Chocolate (Clear) TPA 1%
Nicotine 6mg / ml
70% PG
30% VG

Even though I'm good, I'm looking for something more refined.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread