Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just bought my first E-Cigarette the M-401 and the cartridges it came with are not bad. But of course it's not economical to run on bought cartridges so it came time to find my perfect E-juice.

I've started with the sampler Pack from Johnson Creek and a bottle of Totally Wicked Virginia Super High 36mg. (Recommended in this forum). I ordered on Sunday and both shipped on Tuesday although Totally Wicked printed the label on Monday. You figure.

Anyway Totally Wicked arrived today Thursday and I was shocked. Totally mild little throat hit. I was equating the High Nic content with a strong smoke but it was mild and smoothe. Since I was looking for something really strong it was a dissapointment. It does taste nice though not bitter or burnt. So I think it might be a perfect smoke for others just not me.

One thing that will probably stop me from using it as my regular liquid is that the ingredients have
tobacco Essential Oil 5%
Tobacco Lead (maybe they mean leaf) Oil 3%
and it had a bunch of other chemicals besides 65% Propylene Glycol.

Part of the reason that I'm giving up smoking is to avoid Carcinogens. I wonder if the extracts of tobacco in this are carcinogenic? Tempts me to throw it in the trash.

The bottle also leaked the slightest in transit but not so much that I felt I had to take it back but enough that the label is stained with e-liquid. And bottle is smelly.They wrap bottles in foam so nothing seeped out to the box.

Now there is a possibility that today because I was smoking regular Cigarettes the totally wicked appeared milder than it actually is and will tast different once Analogs are out of my system. So I'll follow up the review in a few days.

Tomorrow the Sampler Pack from Johnson Creek should arrive and hopefully it will be stronger. I'll have a rating on the pack later this week.

Possibly some of you may be able to recommend a strong tasting brand or blend

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
If you got 36mg totally wicked juice and you didn't get a throat hit, you're either dead or you've been smoking thumb-tacks for 20 years.

And if you think TW juice has no hit...You'll HATE the JC stuff.

(I did a video review of TW's 36mg m/boro with an Evo (m-401) and almost lost a lung I choked so hard the first time I hit it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread