Not open for further replies.

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
....are bad, BAD influences!!!!

Now enroute -

JantyUSA: Dura-C starter pack and e-liquid

Widow: Joye 510 starter pack (plus 1 extra battery/atomizer)

Johnson Creek: Sampler and 30ml TN Cured e-liquid

So...that's 5 batts, 5 atomizers, *20* cartridges for the 510 (plus 5 ea 'pen style' and 103 carts in the JC sampler) and 60ml of assorted juices.

That oughta last me for a bit...right? :rolleyes:

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak

Now enroute -

So...that's 5 batts, 5 atomizers, *20* cartridges for the 510 (plus 5 ea 'pen style' and 103 carts in the JC sampler) and 60ml of assorted juices.

It should but if you're like the rest of us. You won't be able to stand not having something in the mail at all times. I've had to order from china just to slow down my# of shipments. I can already think of a couple things you'll be (so called) needing

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA

Now enroute -

I see from your location, that you may be in the military. If that's the case, those supplies may not last long once your buddies see what you have.:D

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
Yes, they are all the manual batteries, no LED. I work in a fairly noisy environment, so I thought it best not to have things smoldering in my shirt pocket.

I figure I'll work through the sampler and the 10mg (i think) from Janty and the 30 mg of TN Cured from JC should hold me until I get a refill order on the juices...

.... or (much more likely) I go overboard on trying out every juice I can get my hands on....

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
I see from your location, that you may be in the military. If that's the case, those supplies may not last long once your buddies see what you have.:D

I work with the military, yes....gotta make sure they can send emails and call home to Momma!!

I've not seen a single PV over here that I can recall... I may owe beer (skydiver thing) for being first!! :D

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
I've never been in the Military but for a few years I used to jump out of not so perfectly good airplanes for fun. So I know the beer thing....just don't let them have your PVs ! :D

Ah, then you know there's NO SUCH THING as a perfectly good airplane!!! :D:D:D

Waiting, waiting, waiting.... argh!!!!

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
Ah, then you know there's NO SUCH THING as a perfectly good airplane!!! :D:D:D

Waiting, waiting, waiting.... argh!!!!

Let's put it this way. Even when I was a nervous rookie I couldn't wait to jump out of some the planes I went up in. I figured my odds of survival were better jumping out of the damn thing! :D

mnealtx

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo
Well, the Widow's shipment came in and I picked it up this morning - she was nice enough to put in a bottle of apple e-liquid, as well.

It's...interesting - definitely a different taste (marlb "high" carts) but still somehow reminiscent of tobacco.

I've had 2 cigarettes today since picking up the 510...not bad for a 1.5-2 pack a day smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread