In the meantime, what do I vape instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekLion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
United States
Due to the site issues, I haven't placed a new e-juice order but I need to this week as my stocks are running low. I am currently vaping Dekang, which gives you an idea of my situation.

I am first and foremost a loyal customer, I love Boba's like the cat I don't own but wish I could. In the meantime, I am looking to buy a small order to support me while the site comes back online.

I could post this in a different forum, but I believe this to be in the right place, as I imagine everyone here is in the same boat.

What do you think?

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Boba's is kind of unique so I don't know a direct replacement. What do you generally like? Stuff on the sweet'ish side? Tobacco? Fruit? What do you vape with?

Rawr's Hawaii Sunrise in a carto tank has gotten me through some Boba's shortages. Copper Creek House Blend is nice too but it's a bit more deserty. It blends well w/ tobacco juices though to simulate the slightly sweet tobacco vape that Boba's offers.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Branch out, try new things, don't be dependent on just one juice/vendor. Most vendors offer sample sizes or sample packs, give some a try. I'm not saying abandon AVE, but just realize that most of the vendors out there are the smallest of small businesses, and stuff happens. The vendor you love today just might not be around tomorrow.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Today, because of the shutdown, I had to break my Boba loyalty as my only all day every day vape. Ordered me up some Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blend, KY4, and K-Max blend. For those of you who have tried Vermillion Kentucky Premium Blend, at least you know you get that nice TH and nose tingle like boba. The flavor is far different, but it gives me the harshness to keep me from lighting up a real cig.

GL

ice

bjorken

Mar 27, 2012
San Francisco
I'm a full-time Boba's/GJ vaper like many others around here. I've tried lots of other liquids, and nothing comes even close. In fact, while I can easy vape all day with Boba's or GJ, I've found that I pretty much hate everything else I've tried.

However, thanks the sampler bottle I received when I was trying out Copper Creek's popular house blend (way too sweet tasting for me), I discovered their Peach flavor. 100% VG. Not quite as great as Boba's and GJ, but at last I've found something else I actually like at all. In fact, I like it quite a bit -- tastes like peaches without being overly sweet. Slightly understated -- good stuff.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I switched from BB to Copper Creek Voo's Broo.

I first tried House Blend because of the reviews, many people who enjoyed BB seemed to enjoy HB as well. I was thrilled with HB. Then I ended up trying Voo's Broo, and I love this stuff so much I can't put it down. OMG.

If you're looking for a direct BB clone, you won't find one in these flavors. But they both have that same difficult-to-pin-down complexity that keeps the flavors interesting, you know?

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
I got a bottle of house blend a week ago. I've had a little bit of it every day and it sure changes quickly.

There are a good number of non-bitter, non-musty tobacco flavors.

Vita bella or patriot from goodejuice
tobacco haze from mom n pop
A bunch of flavors from hhv
peach pipe sauce from epipemods
arctic cowboy from the plume room

jfango

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Salisbury MO
I just now filled a protank with CC house blend for the first time and all I can say is wow! This is very nice, but has a much different flavor than either BB or GJ, both favorites of mine too. I get it as being a caramel and vanilla mix, like eating cake batter, and sweet which I like. I haven't liked any caramel flavors till now, most have too much of it and it's gross, but this is more subtle. It's not tobacco like BB or GJ, (although I should add here that many or even most folks don't taste the tobacco in those two like I do! Ya have to let it steep a week or more before it comes through! If your taste buds have been wasted from too much smoking, you may never notice the tobacco flavor at all, sorry!) So if ya want something more similiar to those two, look elsewhere, but this is very good.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I bought BH, Vanilla Strait, and Waffles. They are all pretty good, Nitelite will be my backup for juice once AVE goes back up.

Awesome! I've been using Gold as my Tobacco vape, and BH, Vanilla Strait as my sweet juice. Not sure which I prefer, both very good. Didn't actually like Renegade now that I tried it. Interested in trying some of the other flavors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread