In the past year, what's your worst buyers remorse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Mine is the Aspire pegasus V1
WP_20160615_22_52_02_Pro.jpg
with charging dock. I think I blew $70 on it, it looks sooo pretty but is a total POS. Many people who got the tc version fried their coils. I got the wattage only version, it still sucks bad. I'd feel guilty selling it for any amount of money.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
700 years worth of Rayon :blink:
Ditto.

Also...

- Goblin Mini. Leakiest P.O.S. tank I have ever used.

- VVTF rebuildable Nautilus coils. Need a proton microscope and hands of a surgeon to coil/wick it. And when it's set up, it is impossible to draw and leaks juice everywhere. Crap.

Oh, even worse than the above is the Kanger Subvod mod. What an absolutely useless piece of garbage.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Z Atty U. Hands down the worst genny I've ever owned, and I can't get a decent vaping build on it no matter what I do. It seems to have been made to be used with 32 kanthal above 1 ohm, and that's just laughable to me. I build with 26 kanthal over 325 mesh for .7 ohm. I cannot fathom what this Zen character could have been thinking.

I tossed out the ridiculous pre-rolled wicks and 32 kanthal it came with. The whole thing was an obscene joke. After many attempts to get a build that vaped right on it I tossed it into the cigar box and gave up on it. A close second was the Atimizoo Roller. For the price it was a real disappointment, and getting it to even fire was real hit and miss. Poorly designed switch, thin metal, cheap feel to it, scratchy threads, just in general poor build quality. Meh....

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Z Atty U. Hands down the worst genny I've ever owned, and I can't get a decent vaping build on it no matter what I do. It seems to have been made to be used with 32 kanthal above 1 ohm, and that's just laughable to me. I build with 26 kanthal over 325 mesh for .7 ohm. I cannot fathom what this Zen character could have been thinking.

I tossed out the ridiculous pre-rolled wicks and 32 kanthal it came with. The whole thing was an obscene joke. After many attempts to get a build that vaped right on it I tossed it into the cigar box and gave up on it.

Thanks for the reminder. I had 3 ZAPs. I have them in a box somewhere. Worst genny ever made, other than maybe the old DIDalikes. The pre made wicks that came with it were ridiculous.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
The purple Efest 26650 3500mah battery. Grabbed it at a vape shop for almost 20 bucks to go with my Presa tc 100 I had coming. What a lame/weak battery compared to the the Efest 4200mah Green wrap I got later.

SS fused Clapton wire. So far I get better performance and less spitting from plain old 24 gauge SS wire.

I too got the 700 year supply of rayon, but I love it for wicking.
20-25 bucks to improve my vape experience for 700 years isn't too much to pay. Unless someone finds out unicorn pubes wick better than rayon does, in the not so distant future. ha.
Cheers.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
1. Wotofo Freakshow Tiny mod - crappy mod, not spring loaded 510, couldn't read a few of my attys, subpar TC, very bad after sales experience with ShenZhen representatives.

2. my cuboid and 2nd RX200, simply bc they are just sitting there never being used also b/c their 510s are a bit shot. Bought them b/c they were really cheap $30 a piece but that $60 could've been saved and went elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread